Epilogue

HAHAHAH! And you think it's done!!! Bitch you thought!

Dedicated to one of my readers who loved my FF to the point of writing long ass paragraphs to declare her love for them. I love you!

***

YOU

"Y/N! Wake up already, You're gonna get late for your class." Taehyung said while gently shaking your shoulders. You groaned out loud as you slightly opened your eyes and looked at him. He was doing his usual sheepish smile at you. He gave you a slight peck on the lips. You slowly rose up from his bed with a scrunched up face. He sat on the edge beside you then held your face up to his. He kissed your forehead then looked at you in eyes. "I love you." 

You can't help but get flustered at his sudden words then looked away from his eyes in an instant. You pulled away from him and began walking away. He slide in front of you then smirked with so much arrogance. "And your reply?" He asked. You shifted your eyes on the side as you can't help but hide the blush on your face. 

"I-I love you too." You said in a low tone but enough for both of you to hear. 

"Good! Let's eat breakfast." He said while swinging his arms around you. "I made pancakes." you rolled your eyes on him while you were both walking out his room.

"I hope you didn't burn up the house." You said as you heard him scoff in disbelief. 

"Please, baby. I'm not you." You pushed him slightly with a hurt expression on your face. He whined like a cute kid and pulled you back to him. You chuckled on how childish he acts sometimes. You two started eating while you casually looked at Taehyung who's sitting in front of you. It has been a few days since all the things have happened. Your Taehyung insisted on staying home but you argued that you missed so much school days that you may not graduate early if you continue to do this habit. Taehyung is obviously healed from his disorder but in the back of your mind you're still wishing that maybe you'll see the other guys again. But so far, it did not happen. 

****

The class had already started as all your attention went on the teacher that was lecturing in front of the class. Your pen accidentally fell over the floor, removing your eyes on the lecturer. You quickly picked it up and was about to look back when your eyes caught something placed under your desk. It was taped into place. You took it out and looked at it carefully. You glanced at Taehyung and was gonna ask him about it but he was too focus in listening to the lecture. It was a red paper folded into like a ribbon with your name written on the front. You opened it and realized it was a letter for you. But that didn't shock you what surprised you was who's it from. 

Y/N, 

Hi. It's Kim Taehyung if you don't already know. The 4th personality. That shy one. The one who you played Basketball with. I just wrote this letter to say bye to you. I might not be able to say goodbye in person and so I thought maybe a letter can be used instead. It's carved in my heart the time we spent with each other. I will never forget that time I saw you smile. You were such a beautiful radiant woman that I wanna be with for the rest of my life. You gave me so much happiness in just a sum of those short little hours. I wished you hadn't touched that scar so I could spend more time with you and get to know you more. I regretted that until this day. 

Your started to sting as tears began forming on the side of your eyes while you continue reading Taehyung's letter. 

Y/N. Please take good care of yourself and Kim Taehyung (the real one) too. I'm very sure that all of us are going to disappear soon cause Arwan already left. Don't get sick while dancing in the rain. I know this is selfish of me but please think about me once in a while. Cause even when I'm gone of Taehyung's, I will always remember you and the time where you called me yours. One of the things I regret the most was not talking to you more than I wanted to. I love you, Y/N. And I hope you'll stay as beautiful and bright as you are now.