XXXII. Seven

"Never have been so happy to see two slackers going to class together. How are you too? Did that 2 months free vacation to slumberland amazing?" You both had your heads down while standing in front of your homeroom teacher. "Was it fun to you, Taehyung, huh? Was it?"

"I'm sorry." He said in a monotone as the teacher kept on hitting him on the arm with her clipboard. "I apologize."

She continued hitting him as she turned to you and glared. "And do you think I won't notice your leave of absence? You said you'll only be away for a month. That's not the proper way to act, Miss President or should I say, student." You forced a smile as you already know that you got demoted as the president of the class. Who cares anyway? You're already in University. You don't need Presidents and such. You muttered to yourself. She was about to hit you in the head when a hand stopped her.

"Ms. S, We need to go to class or we'll be late again." You heard V said with a fake smile plastered in his face. "You don't want us getting late for class now do you?" Your teacher rolled her eyes on him as she motioned us to go out now.

"So, you missed a lot of class. Are you sure you're gonna be okay?" You asked as you felt his hand pat the top of your head.

"You should worry about yourself, kitten." He said while messing up your hair. You groaned out loud rolling your eyes on him. You tried out running him when you felt him slapped your butt.

"THE FUCK!!" You whined again as you glared at him. He was just smiling coyly. He then walked away from you while you were chasing him in the end.

***

You both entered the classroom and the once noisy class became quiet as the both of you walked towards your seats. You saw Carissa standing up in surprise with her eyes slowly being filled with tears.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!" She shouted as all eyes were on you both. She rushed towards your side pushing V away from you. "Get outta my way!" She said under her breath as she hugged you tightly while crying out loud. "Bitch, you made me fucking worried! You're not answering your phone. You're not even responding to any of my emails. E-fucking-mails! Do you know how old fashioned that was?" She pulled away and looked at your face. "Let me see that face of yours. Shit man, are you still eating? Goddamn! We need to go to a restaurant or something!"

"Sorry, Carissa. I made you worry."

"Worry? Woman! I was dying! You could have called or even mailed me a letter I don't fucking care just as long as I know you didn't die in the streets." She said.

"I won't let that happen." You heard V's voice said as you turned to him and he winked at you.

"Nobody gives a flying fuck about you, transfer student. Am I talking to you?" Carissa said rolling her eyes on him. The guy just smirked and walked towards his seat, bumping on Carissa on purpose. She scoffed then glared at him. She was about to say something else but the professor went inside and began her lecture.

The lights were all off while the professor continued her presentation about DNA codes and such. Since you missed a lot of notes, you concentrated on her lectures. Your focus was disturbed when you felt a warm hand touching your leg. You turned to V in surprise. He wasn't even looking at you and was just looking at front. He lightly squeezed your thigh as you inwardly gasped. You saw a glimpse of his smirk as you know what he's thinking already. You gathered your senses and just focus on the professor's lecture letting whatever V is doing.