VII. Your First Kiss

"ATTCHOOO!" You sneezed out loud as Taehyung handed you another piece of tissue. You took it from his hand and blew your nose loudly. You heard a snicker from him as you shot a glare at his direction. "What? It's the first time you heard someone blow their nose so loudly?" He shook his head. 

"No. First time a girl dances so ugly in the rain." Taehyung said while holding his laugh. You scoffed then a sneeze came out from you again. He stood up and took something in his drawer. He walked towards you and hand you a towel. "You know you should change your clothes. You're gonna get sick if you still wear those damp clothes." 

"I don't have any extras." 

"What's my clothes for?" He said with a grin in his face. You were inside Taehyung's condominium. Specifically, in his room. Your mind was blank when you were going inside his flat. You didn't even know how you got there. You were not in the right state earlier and was just consumed of memories about your family. You scanned his room and it has glossy wooden walls and floors which made it seemed so comfortable to sleep in. He stood up again and pulled a blue Hawaiian shirt  with pineapple prints on them and a black sweat pants then gave it to you. You looked at him with wide eyes and he was just grinning at you. "Cause I think white shirt is too basic." You were too shock to even say anything and held your laugh out . You took it while standing up and headed towards the washroom. 

**

You were staring at yourself in the mirror for how many minutes now and realized how stupid you look while wearing his big blue Hawaiian shirt. You sighed and closed all the buttons and put the pants on you. You shook your head. What the fuck were you think when you gave me this, Kim Taehyung!?

You opened the door of the washroom and headed out. You looked at the window and heard the rain dropping hard outside. It was still raining but this time, it's even harder. You sigh out loud remembering you need to go home already. You went out of the bedroom and the smell of black bean surrounding the whole place. You made your way towards the dinner table. You saw Taehyung placing two bowls of Jjajangmyeon on both side of the table and smiled to himself. You look at him weirdly. 

"What's with the creepy smile?" You asked as you slowly walked towards the right side and sat on the chair. 

"OH? You're here? I just remembered something funny." He said to you then sat on the chair in front of you. "Let's eat."

**

I was looking at him while he was slurping on his noodles. You slowly grabbed the tissue box on the side of the table then gave some to Taehyung. 

"Wipe your face, you disgust me." You said while looking at his face with black bean sauce covering most of his mouth. He took the tissue then wiped his mouth with it. He grinned at you stupidly then started eating again. You held your smile looking how cute this guy can be. He acts like a kid sometimes and an asshole on other times. 

"Here." He said then gave you his share of pickled radish. You looked at him and he was still smiling at you. "You like eating them right?" He said as your eyebrows furrowed.