I get up and get ready for Magcon. I put on high waisted jeans and a pink crop top with chestnut Uggs. I put a little concealer on my cuts so that way it will hide in the pictures.

*SKIPS MAGCON*

I walk back in my hotel room and start packing it was 9pm and I am leaving in an hour. After I finished, I heard a knock and I thought Taylor was at the door but it is Cameron.

"Oh hey what are you doing here?"

"Taylor wanted me to tell you that Bart is making him fly back with him today actually right now so he cant go back with you and he is sorry"

"Oh okay, its fine I'll just drive by myself." I saying about to close the door but Cameron puts his foot their.

"What?"I ask.

" You actually think I would let you drive alone, at night?" he huffs and comes in with his suitcase which was apparently right behind him.

"Um okay then."

We get to the car and I sit in the passenger seat.

He starts to drive and its quiet and I soon fall asleep, I wake up with Cameron's jacket on me and I look at the time and its only 11pm we still had another hour.

"Hey you hungry?" Cameron asks.

"Yeah, lets go to Mc Donald's"

"No TacoBell"

"But I want some french fries."

"Well I want a baja blast freeze."

I sigh and turn my face to the window because It would be really hard to argue this one because I'm not the one driving. The car stops at Mc Donald's surprisingly. I shriek with happiness and Cameron just chuckles at my resction.

We ear food and then drive back home.We finally get back the whole car ride we talked about random stuff. He pulls up to his driveway. We both get out and I walk to the drivers seat.

"I will see you later."I say

Is it weird that I kind of wanted to hangout with him even more. I just want to kiss his lips again. Katherine snap out of it!

I pulled up to my house and get in.

"ITS A STRANGER!" Jc yells towards me.

"Oh hush." I say annoyed.

"Zayumm some fierce gurl iz in a mood tonight." Ricky said in a girly voice.

"Guys leave her alone, she probably had a ruff day."Andrea says.

fuck at least someone understands

"Thanks Andrea."

"You wanna talk about it?"Andrea asks.

"Maybe tomorrow, I just want to sleep right now"

I go to sleep and wake up and take a shower and get ready.I put on a red tank top and black short shorts with sandals.Andrea and I are going out for lunch today.

"Hey you ready?"I say to Andrea as I walk in the living room.

"Yeah lets gooo!" she says as we walk out the house.

*Skips car ride*

We get to Chipotle and get our food and eat outside.

"So whats going on?" Andrea asked.

"Okay so I think I like Cameron and I love his smile when I tell him a joke and I love how is eyes light up when he sees me and He kind of confused me because he took me to a dinner and he got jealous of a waiter flirting with me the. he kissed me and i'm just confused because I don't want to like him."

"But you do like him is the point, and maybe you should tell him that and ask him how he feels"

"Cameron's not the one to talk about his feelings."

"If he cares then he will talk and if he doesn't it shows you to know it wasn't anything"

"Andrea sometimes I feel like I like him so much but other times I feel like I want to choke him with his ass of an attitude"

"Hot guys and temptations run high sometimes"

"true, thanks Andrea for the advice"

"No problem."

We then start chatting about random stuff and then decided to go shopping. I got a flaming red night club dress. It was too die for and I got it, with black pumps of course.

We got home and I got out of the car to see the guys playing basketball in front of their house. Andrea already walks in but I just lean against my car and text some people and check social media. I then feel someone lift me off the ground and it is Nash.

"NASHH PUT ME DOWN!"" I say laughing.

"Katherineeee noooooooo." he says putting me over his shoulder.

"DUDE YOU SHIRTLESS SWEATY MOTHER FUCKER." I say playfully kicking him.

He puts me down and we face each other and I hug him and whisper "Do that again and your dead."

I watch Cameron and Jack G play one on one which was pretty awesome because they both were shirtless. Talk about abs on top of abs. Cameron wins and does a lay up. I laugh and he turns back to see me which he probably hadn't seen me yet.

"I can play you one on one." I say to him taking the ball.

"Sure you can princess." he says smirking.

He didn't know that I played varsity basketball in highschool for fours years in a row. He is about to get his ass whopped.

•AFTER GAME•

"I WINN YOU LOSE" I say running in side the house yelling "VICTORY IS MINE BITCH."

"OHHH CAMERON YOU LOST TO A GIRL" Nash sats while giving me a handfive.

"CAMMIE GOT BEAT FOR THE FIRST TIME IN HIS LIFE BY A GIRL!" Jack J shouted.

"DAMN THE PLAYER JUST GOT PLAYED" Shawn yelled getting Gatorade and tossing it to me.

"Alright if someone says one more word about me losing expect to meet me in a alleyway for a fight"

"CAM LOST TO A GIRL" I shout at him.

"Oh thats it." He starts to chase me and I end up in his room. I

"OHH what are you goin to do Cam?" I say laughing on the floor.

He gets on the floor and pins both of my arms down against the floor and says "this" and leans in and kisses me.

________________

I thought I should leave you off with a happy ending FOR NOW 😂