He's Here

-Edward-

(Y/N) felt around in the cupboard above the sink, trying to find the drinking glasses but it seemed the supply of clean ones had run out. She let out a heavy sigh before diving down to the dishwasher and fishing one out. However as she did so she felt a little trickle of water run down her leg, almost like a bead of sweat. She frowned at that, standing back up as she looked down. Had she accidentally pissed herself again? Gosh, this was the third fucking time during her pregnancy. It was embarrasing enough the-

But suddenly a new wave of liquid gushed forward and (Y/N)s eyes went wide. Not piss! Not piss! She looked around frantically, at her wits end. Edward quickly appeared in the kitchen, most likely having heard her frantic thoughts before the words she tried to mutter to herself to calm herself.

"Shh, hey, calm down." Edward quickly came to her side, helping her steady herself as she took in deep breaths.

"M-my water broke." (Y/N) gasped as she looked down herself.

Edward nodded, understanding. His face was every bit as calm as always but (Y/N) could see a spark in his eyes. Wether it was the anxiety she was feeling or something different she couldn't tell. He quickly moved towards the front door and they were out in no time. He helped (Y/N) into the car and buckled her up before he disappeared back into the house and came back only a few seconds later with the bag they'd prepared a few weeks prior.

"Glad I got you to pack that now, huh?" (Y/N) questioned as she tried to lighten her own mood. Edward sent her a sideways smile as he started the car. That's when the first contraction hit.

-Alice-

"We should've seen it coming." (Y/N) whined to herself as she clutched the carseat in pain. "YOU should've seen it coming."

"I doubt he decides when to come out." Alice noted, doing her very best to keep focus on the road. (Y/N) let out another groan. "But, yeah, we probably should have."

The contractions had gotten more regular and closer together, almost getting a rhythm. But of course (Y/N) hadn't payed it any mind and neither had Alice! Great! They were utterly unprepared for this and the pain was hitting full force. The other contractions had been inconveniences that (Y/N) could live with but this?

"Fuck!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she gasped, a particularly bad one coming. "This is gonna be a nightmare..."

"You'll be fine." Alice tried to assure but (Y/N) wasn't confident. Alice didn't sound that confident either. For once she wasn't peppy when it came to their baby. "William, sweet, could you be a bit more careful with mommy?"

"Mmhmm... that'd be fucking great." (Y/N) agreed through her clenched teeth. "It's only gonna get worse, isn't it?"

"Yup." Alice said as she let out a sharp sigh. "No cursing in front of the baby, though."

"That's only gonna get worse too." (Y/N) joked, finally spotting the hospital down the street. "Oh thank fuck."

"Language!"

-Jasper-

He was panicking more than (Y/N) was but she didn't really blame him. The contractions had only gotten worse once they entered the hospital and got (Y/N) a room. That and the whole 'being able to feel others emotions' power was really not helping him out in any way. (Y/N) clutched at his hand as the contractions were now minutely and they were definitely close. (Y/N) stared up at Jasper whose jaw was tightened to the point of practically cracking. She squeezed his hand a bit tighter, gaining his attention.

"Go home for now." (Y/N) whispered to him as she saw the pain in his eyes. "I'll be fine on my own. We don't both have to go through this."

"No, this is a two man effort." Jasper quickly said as he looked back out the window, the place he had been glaring out of for the last thirty minutes.