how you meet ~ g

my nails tapped on the keys, ranting over a stupid thread. my fingers slowly began to get tired, trying to explain my hate for the drama that was spreading.

i rolled my eyes and closed the laptop, turning over to grab my phone, getting a good look at the time.

' 2:00 pm '

maybe i should go out today, what harm would be done?

i grab my shoes and slip them on, slipping my phone in my pocket and walking down stairs.

"hey mom." i said, her head turned to me as i grabbed my keys. She smiled and closed her book.

"are you going out?" she asked, i nodded and she smiled.

"okay, be careful honey." she said, i nodded and she stuck her nose back in the book she was reading.

i walked out of the house and into my car, driving to my thinking spot.

i parked at the beach and pulled off my shirt, and i was left in a black bathing suit top and black shorts. i grabbed my circle shaped sun glasses and slipped them on.

i grabbed a towel and a soft blanket, my mom and i used when we went to the beach. i smiled and locked my car, walking down the beach and into the hot sand.

i sat the towel in a shady spot and laid down, my back facing to the sky.

5 minutes later, i heard the sound of boys. i mean, in New Jersey, there are people literally everywhere on the beaches, but these two guys voices stood out.

i looked around and decided to not worry about it, i laid my head back down and sighed. flipping myself over, i looked down and smiled. lately, i have been on a healthy diet, it's been working. my stomach was flat, and i felt confident with my body, so i wasn't worried about showing too much skin.

my thoughts were disturbed as i heard a loud voice and someone landed on me.

"gray!" someone shouted.

"i told you to watch out for people!" the voice strained.

i groaned and opened my eyes. someone grunted as they pushed themselves off of me and i pushed myself up a little with my arms.

"i'm so sorry, my brother and i were playing football and i didn't see you." The guy says, he was really attractive. another guy walked over and i felt like i was going to faint. "why are there two of you?" i asked. they laughed and looked at me, "we're twins." the other guy said, he was also attractive. although, the other guy made my heart flutter.

"are you okay? i'm Ethan." the one that didn't run you over." ethan said and looked at his twin.

"yeah, are you okay? i'm grayson! The twin that's bigger in every way." he said and winked, making me groan and roll my eyes.

great, he's a jerk.

ethan helped me up and they're eyes secretly glanced at my body but they instantly looked away.

"yeah, I'm okay.." i smiled and removed my glasses and threw them on the blanket.

grayson's eyes went wide and ethan chuckled, and winked at me.

"see you in the car, gray.." ethan said and smirked at grayson, walking away and I turned to grayson.

"so.." i said, awkwardly rocking on my feet.

"you're really beautiful." he said, like he was in a trance or something. "wait- sorry, god. can I get your number?" his voice shook slightly and i giggled at how adorable he was.

i nodded and he handed his phone to me, i typed my number and gave it back.

--

grayson and i talked for a bit and we walked back to my car when it was past 6 pm.

i ended up having to give him a ride home because his brother left him, but we had pulled up to his house and he smiled and gave me a hug.

"thanks for the ride." he said and smiled.

"thanks for hanging with me." i said and he chuckled.

"no problem."

--

i went home and yawned, i checked on my mom and she was way past asleep. i smiled and crawled into my bed.

sleep engulfed me almost immediately and i fell asleep with a small smile on my face.