E P I L O G U E

-1 year later-

There I stood looking at my parent's grave.Jungkook promised to bring me here when Yoongi and my parents told me about them and where their graves are located.

I began to tear up,Jungkook had his arms around my shoulders.His other hand holding up the umbrella.I turned to him and buried my face on his chest."Yah...don't cry"he hugged me tighter using one arm.

He loosen up and I turned to the grave,"Yeah...you're right.They should see me smile"I smiled."That's my girl"Jungkook said.I placed the flowers down,"Eomma...Appa...mianhae,I hope I never disappointed you while you watched over me"I teared up again.

Jungkook sighed,"Didn't I tell you,you not to cry?"I looked up at him,I wiped my tears."I'm sorry,I couldn't help it"I smiled.Listen,Taeah,Lily,whatever you want to be called,you never disappointed them,I bet you never will either"he smiled.

I nodded,"Maybe,you're right"I knelt down."Thank you for loving me,Eomma...Appa"I smiled."J-Jung-"he cut me off,"What's wrong?"he knelt down.

I wrapped my arms around my stomach,"It hurts..."I mumbled."W-What?"he stuttered."It...hurts...."he carries me to the car.I'm feeling so much pain right now."I'm taking you to the hospital"he brings me in and buckles the seatbelt.

Weird...."Jungkook...."I placed one hand on my stomach."I feel a little heartbeat"I looked up at him.The pain started going away,"Are you okay?"he asked."Yeah...but a heartbeat,it's weird"I said."I'm taking you to the hospital still"I nodded in response.

--------

The doctor started examining,"You put some weight from last time from your monthly check up"he said."Have I?It's probably because I eat a lot"I giggled."Have you been feeling dizzy or anything?"he asked."Kinda"I said.

His eyes widened,"Are you sexually active?"he asked."Mmm...well,my husband and I went for a honeymoon"he flashed a smile."I'll run some tests on you"I nodded in response.

After the test,Jungkook came inside the room."So...Mr.Jeon and Mrs.Jeon,good news!Your wife has been 3 weeks pregnant.Mrs.Jeon didn't take a pregnancy test after two weeks of sexual intercourse,didn't she?"Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook whispered something to the doctor,"Ah,okay"the doctor bowed and left."So..."Jungkook sat beside me.I was left shocked so I didn't know what to answer.

Jungkook put his arm around my shoulders and brought me closer to him."Yah...say something"he said."I'm sorry...I'm just shocked"I giggled."But....I'm going to be a mother,I'm-"he cut me off,"You'll be a great mother and I'll try to be a great father"with his other hand he intertwined his fingers with mine that was on my lap.

I smiled at him saying that,"Okay"I nodded.He planted a
kiss on my forehead,"I love you,Lily,Taeah,whatever you want to be called."Jungkook,I love you too"I said.

-9 months later-

"JUNGKOOK!MY WATER BROKE"I yelled."Huh,what?What do I do?!"he panicked.He ran downstairs because I was in the living room.He brought me to the car and drove off the the hospital.

----------------

"1,2,3 and push!"that sentence again and again."okay okay,one more time and give it all your might....1,2,3 push!"I pushed so hard and gripped onto the edge of the bed.

The baby came out and they cleaned him up,they cleaned me up and brought me into the room,from being exhausted,I fell asleep.

Hours later,I heard the door creak.I opened my eyes seeing Jungkook.He pulled the seat beside the bed and sat down."You did a great job"he smiled.