Chapter 14:What now?

I can hear Jungkook's snores,I find it so cute.I wrapped my left arm around his waist,I sat up and pinched his nose playfully,"Bunny,wake up"I said.

No response...oh right,he doesn't wake up with a sound of an alarm clock,yelling or even his weakness...getting tickled.

Gosh...I'm going to regret this,"WAKE UP"I pinched his nipples and he screamed,"I'M UP!"he shouted.I acted like I didn't do anything and moved away.

He looked at me,"did you-"I cut him off,"I'm sorry!"I said."I SWEAR,I'M INNOCENT"he chuckled."What'd you wake me up for?"he asked.

I looked at the the time,it was 1:00pm,we slept that long?"I,Uhmm...was wondering if you want to go out today"I said."Oh,I can't.I have to go get ready now"he jumped out of bed and went to the washroom.

I pouted,"fine"I murmured.It popped up that I should call Seokjin,he and I should go out together again.

(Phone call)

Me:Do you want to go-

Jin:I'll pick you up,send me the address,k?

Me:okay

(Phone call ended)

I messaged him the address and put my phone down,I grabbed my towel and when Jungkook was about to go out the washroom,I pushed him aside.

He looked at me and I sticked my tongue out,"if you were going to take a bath,you could've took a bath with me"he smirked.

My cheeks turned bright pink and I slammed the door and locked it.With that action,I heard him chuckle outside.

When I was done,I came out,he wasn't there anymore,I frowned.I opened the closet and picked out a black crop top,black shorts and my undergarments.

I dressed up and looked myself in the mirror,I turned my body around.I combed my hair,dried it and combed it again.Before going downstairs,I took a pair of socks and my purse.

I see Jungkook in the kitchen on the phone,he noticed my presence and stood up.He walked passed me bumping shoulders.

Is he mad at me?I didn't do anything wrong,did I?I'm so unaware what I did wrong,I hope it's not something that bad.

Obviously,being the CEO's of the company at a young age,we can have a break from work anytime.Especially now,I don't want to go to work because of that Min Yoo whatever guy is there.

Jungkook finally ended the call,he examined me from head-to-toe,"Your friend has been waiting outside,I didn't know it was a guy"he said.

I rushed putting on my black with white laces converse highs(I already put my socks on),Jungkook just watched me.

Before I left,he grabbed my wrist,"no goodbye kiss?"he asked."I really have to-"he cut me off with a kiss,banging me onto the door.

He moved my hair to the side and sucked on my sweet spot,"Jungkook,I really-"he sucked on my sweet spot again which made me moan.

He pulled away and smirked,"well,bye now"he said.I opened the door heading to Jin,he gave me his signature flying kiss and I caught it.

I smiled back,his eyes widened when it trailed down my neck,"How'd you get a bruise?"he asked."I Uhmm...opened the fridge and it swung right at me"I lied.

We entered his car,"Hey...you're lying,aren't you?"he smirked."Uhmm...no"I said."I know what's the difference between a bruise and a hickey is"he chuckled.

He started the engine and began driving,"so,you gonna tell me who gave you it?"he said.I didn't say anything and looked away.

He sighed,"I wasn't supposed to ask that,my apolog-"I cut him off,"it was my b-"he cut me off,"brother?Makes sense,he's the only one who lives with you"he said."Yeah..."I said.

Fuckmates:His sibling जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें