Chapter 9:I'm sorry

-Lily's Pov-

"Jungkook,let's visit mom and dad"I suggested."Aniyo,I want to spend my whole day with you!"He hugged me."Okay okay"I smiled."Ah!I don't want to move out,I want to stay with you Jungkook"I caressed his hair."Yeah,stay with me"he smiled,I nodded."I'm going to call dad"I grabbed my phone.

-call-

Dad:What is it sweetheart?

Me:I want to stay with Jungkook in this house

Dad:You sure?You both seem to not get along since you called him annoying...

Me:Dad,I'm sure!

Dad:Okay okay.May I speak to your brother?

Me:Okay!

I gave the phone to Jungkook

-Jungkook's Pov-

Dad:Hey son!

Me:Oh,hi

Dad:About the 2 week trip,can you cancel it?We have to plan over the wedding.

Me:WHAT THE HELL?!NO!I-

Dad:son,please

Me:whatever

I ended the call

-Lily's Pov-

"What's wrong?"I looked at Jungkook's sad face."The trip..."he trailed off."The trip what?"I asked."Is cancelled"he sadly smiled."Ah,for what reason?It's okay Jungkook-ah!For whatever reason,it's okay"I smiled and cup both of his cheeks."You're so understanding that I don't deserve you"he puts his hand over mine and a tear escaped."Jungkook,don't cry"I tickled him to make him laugh."Okay okay!"he laughed."I know your weakness"I smirked."I know yours too"he winked."What's the reason the trip is cancelled?"I asked."Because of the wedding preparations"he said."Ah,okay"I nodded.

It was silent the whole time,we were sitting in the living room."Lily..."he called me."Yeah?"I looked at him."I'm so sorry"he apologized."No...no,it's okay"I smiled."My older brother is getting married~"I teased him."Shut the fuck up,I want to marry you"he rolled his eyes,I giggled."I wish we could Jungkook,I wish we could"I smiled.

A few minutes later,Yeri came downstairs,"Oppa"she called Jungkook."Don't call me Oppa,I hate it"Jungkook got mad,she looked hurt."Jungkook,I wanted to show you the wedding dress I wanted"she smiled,"please go away,I don't care"Jungkook sighed."But,you should...I'm your soon to be wife"she took a look at me and smirked,I rolled my eyes.

-Yeri's pov-

"Can I talk to my fiancée alone?"I asked Lily,"whatever"she went away."Jungkook..."I sat beside him."When we get married,I want to have 3 children,okay?"I placed my hand on his thigh."Eww,take your hand off me"he looked disgusted."No,you're my fiancée"I rolled my eyes."Look Yeri,there's another girl I like"he looked away,my blood was boiling."WHO THE FUCK IS SHE?!"I yelled."None of your concern"he said coldly."Let me guess,it's your sister!"I said looking like I was going to puke."Like I said,it's none of your concern"he stood up and walked away."Why does he ignore me?I'm beautiful,hot and sexy"I said to myself."Yeah right"Jungkook said sarcastically,"I can hear you"he shouted."Jungkook,i want you to take me out,if you don't....I'll tell your mother you're treating me wrong!"I shouted back at him."Yah!Fine fine,I'll take you out"he rushed back to the living room and I had my evil smirk on.

I was in the car waiting for Jungkook,"Get out of the front seat"he ordered me to."Um no,I'm driving"I winked at him,he got in."Whatever"he sighed.30 minutes passed and we arrived at the store to buy our wedding attires,we went inside."I want to buy my outfit earlier so we can just prepare on where to have the wedding"I smiled,he didn't respond."You fucking brat,if someone is talking to you,look them in the eye and at least respond back!"I shouted and everyone's eyes at that store stared at us."Shut the hell up"Jungkook walked away and went to the men's aisle.

It was awkward,but I followed him anyways."Jungkook~"I cling on him,"Mianhae~"I said very sweetly."Let go of me please"Jungkook said coldly,I let go.After he chose his tuxedo and tried it on,I dragged him to the gown section."Ah!I like this dress!"my eyes fell in love with the dress.
The dress:

"Whatever,go buy it then"Jungkook looked at me

"Whatever,go buy it then"Jungkook looked at me."Watch me!I will"I went to the cashier with my dress."This dress costs $329.99,it's on sale since it was in the last season line"the cashier smiled,I took out my debit card and payed.Jungkook was after me and he payed too,we went into the car and this time he was driving."So...Jungkook,I bet I'll look cute in the dress"I bragged."Cool"he said sarcastically.

-Jungkook's Pov-

About one hour later,we arrived to the house.I went out of the car and took my tuxedo that was in a fancy bag,I opened the house doors."Isn't she coming in?"I laughed to myself.I looked out the window seeing her."Did she think I'll open the door for her?What a fancy bitch"I sighed.

"Where have you been?"I turned around seeing Lily."To the wedding shop"she made a disgusted look."What's wrong?"I asked."Nothing"she shook her head."please.don't.hangout.with.her"she went upstairs.She seemed mad because of the way she sounded talking to me.

I went upstairs and opened the doorknob to our room,it was locked."Lily"I knocked,she didn't open the door.I knocked harder and she finally opened the door."Mianhae,let me explain,okay?"she was looking down to the ground,her hair covering her face."Lily?"I touched her shoulder gently."Take me to a place..."she trailed off."What place?Anything for you"I said."I'll drive,let's go"she went downstairs,I followed

She took the car keys for her car,we went in the car and she began to drive off.It was quiet,so I decided to talk."Lily,where are we going?"I asked."You'll see...just wait"she continued to drive,I nodded.A few minutes after,she parked the car."Let's go"she dragged me into a hotel.Why a hotel?What are we doing here?"A room for two"she said and the hotel's manager gave her the keys."Floor 14,room 1442"the manager pointed to the elevators.Lily rushed to the elevators and I ran after her.

We found our room,she swiped the card and the door made a beep sound meaning you can open the door.We went inside,she pushed me aside to lock the door."Lily...why a hotel?"I asked her."Just because"she took my hand and dragged me to the bed.She pushed me onto the bed and hovered over me."Please...take me to a place where we can be one"she smiled sadly."Hey...what's wrong with you?"I asked her,she ignored my question."Please"A tear escaped her eye."Okay"I started.

-Lily's Pov-

Jungkook started undressing me,then himself."I'll take you there"he kissed me on the lips,trailing down to my neck,then my breast and then my stomach."I'll be gentle"he smiled.He inserted his manhood in my womanhood,damn...it hurts.We had sex a lot of times,but I'm still not used to it."Hold on...stay in this position for a bit"I held his hand."Tell me when I can move"he looked at me and my eyes were closed."N-Now"I stuttered.He thrusted slowly and once I got used to it he went faster."Jungkook"I moaned his name out."Moan for me babe,moan for me"he groaned."Jungkook!"I moaned."Yes!Like that!"he said.

We reached our limit and our bodies collapsed to the bed.He covered our bodies with the blanket."I love you Jungkook"I smiled at him and held his hand."I love you too"he smiled back at me.I then fell asleep.

-Jungkook's Pov-

I looked at her angelic face.She's sleeping peacefully.I put one arm around her."I'm sorry that you're suffering,that you're hurting"I whispered and a tear escaped from my eyes."I don't want to see you suffer,it should be me,not you.Since,I love you,both of us suffers,not only one,but both"I hugged her and slept.

I was drinking tea while writing this,I cringed a bit,I rarely write smuts😂