Chapter 13:Don't tell me it's over

-Lily's Pov still-

We were at our own home doing nothing,I was just watching "Goblin".Jungkook sat beside me,"can I talk to you?"he said."Wait,later.I'm going to the good part"I munched on my popcorn."It's really important though Lily"he said.

I turned of the TV,"yes?"I said."I don't love you anymore,so just go do whatever you want"he said."Are you serious?After all you did to me,you jerk..."I ran upstairs to pack my clothes.

You know what?I'll just tell my unni Trisha to come and pick my things up.I ran downstairs,grabbed my phone and put my shoes on.I ran to the car and started the engine.

I drove to Trisha's house and knocked really hard,"just one minute!"she yelled.She opened the door,"Lily,what happened?"she saw tear stains on my face.

She grabbed my hand,"sit here on the couch and explain"she smiled sweetly."Unni...I have a secret,can you-"she cuts me off,"spill it,you know I'll keep it a secret"

I took a deep breath,"my brother and I have a relationship"her mouth dropped."Say what now?"she looked at me shocked."You heard me right unni"I fiddled with my fingers.

She was still shocked until her kid came,"Eomma,can I go outside?"her kid asked."Go ahead"the kid ran out the backdoor."I'm just so shocked"she shook her head to get back to reality.

-Jungkook's Pov-

Jungkook...what the hell are you doing?You told her off and now she'll hate you forever.

I need to be here for her when the news comes her way,it's not good that she'll be crying alone.

(Flashback)

At the Jeon's household

I went passed my parent's room hearing them talking to someone on the phone line,"so,to make the company strong,you want my daughter to marry your son?"mom said."Okay,uhmm...I'll agree with that and so will my husband"she ends the call.

I went down the stairs like nothing happened,I casually ate breakfast and then washed the dishes.

I heard footsteps coming my way,"good morning dear"my mom smiled.I slightly feel so mad,but what can I do?She's my sister.

My mom kissed my cheek,"I have to tell you something,but you'll promise you won't tell your sister?"I nodded.

Her and I sat down,across from each other."Your sister will be arranged marriage to the Min's son"I faked smiled,"that's nice Eomma"she smiled back.

(End of flashback)

I pushed her away because I don't want her hurt....or is it because I don't want myself hurt?I'm so selfish...

I'm at the "bro dorm"to hangout with the hyungs.The bro dorm is our hangout place.I looked at Namjoon-hyung throwing darts at the dartboard.

I sighed,"what happened this time?"I asked.He kept throwing the darts,ignoring my question.Jimin sat beside me,"his ex-girlfriend cheated on him"Jimin said.

My mouth formed an 'O' shape."Sorry to hear that Namjoon"I said."I don't care anymore"he threw the darts again and again with full force.Jimin sighed,"you have to hit me up with your sister,Jungkook"Jimin smirked.

I gave him a death stare,"hell no"I said."Namjoon-Hyung,are you an expert in love?"I asked."Uhmm...well I know tips"he said."What is-"he cut me off,"TO NEVER FUCKING DATE A GIRL THAT LOOKS LIKE A PLAYER!"he threw the darts non-stop until there was no more.

He looked at the photo on the dartboard,"YEET!I got it on her face"he showed the dot mark on her face."Wow hyung,good for you"I rolled my eyes.

I was too mad to care for this shit,but in fact,I care because he's my hyung and I love him as my best friend."Yah!Respect me"Namjoon pouted.

I sighed,"I do hyung"he sat beside me."So,tell me what's going on in your life?"He asked."My sister is getting mar-"he cuts me "MARRIED?!WOAHHSHAHAHSHAHAH!",I nodded."You seem sad about it my boy"he said."I'm okay,it's just-"he cuts me off,"you like her,don't you?"he asked.

I hesitated on nodding,but I did."Ah,I get that a lot.She's a beautiful girl,better than all the girls I've met"he said."Hyungie!"Jimin sat beside Namjoon."What is it?"He asked."Did I hear right?"he asked."About?"Namjoon said."That Jungkookie likes his own sister!"he said.

I looked at him,"no shit Sherlock,I literally said it just now!"I sighed."Okay,okay"he laughed.

-Lily's Pov-

"So,you're saying you had sex with him?!"Trisha said."Ne"I nodded."Well,are you afraid to go home?"she asked."I um-"the phone ringing cuts me off.

I grabbed my phone,"it's my mom"I said."Go answer it"she said.

(Phone call)

Mom:come home now,I have to tell you something

Me:Okay!

(Phone call ended)

"Bye unni"I hugged her."Okay okay,take care"she hugged back.I picked up my purse and went into my car.Then,I started driving.

--------

I've arrived at the house seeing Jungkook,I walked passed him and he gasped.I didn't want to see his face or anything,but was he shocked?

I sat on the dining table,mom and dad entered and sat down too."JUNGKOOK,COME HERE NOW!"dad shouted.

He sat beside me,but moved the chair far away from me,"Lily,you won't get shocked,right?"dad asked."Depends what it is"I giggled."Just get to the point already,so I can go home"Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Jungkook seemed pissed,mom and dad looked at each other then to us."You're getting married...arranged marriage with the Min's son"my mouth dropped.

It took me awhile to get it processing to my brain,"m-married?"I said."Yes dear,arranged marriage to be exact"my mom sighed."W-Why?"I asked."Ehemmm...same reason why Jungkook did"Dad said.

After talking,I walked out the door(I grabbed my things before I did),I heavily sighed and looked up at the sky,"you've gotta be kidding me"I took out the keys from my bag.

The door opened and I felt someone place a black sweater on me.I'll assume it's Jungkook."Lily..."Jungkook said."mmm?"he sighed,"let's go home"he said."Yeah"

-------

We arrived home and I took a shower,Jungkook already headed to bed.I lied down next to him and hugged him.

His back was against me,"Jungkook,mianhae"I kissed his forehead.Before pulling away he hugged me and pulled me closer to him."For?"he asked."That I-"he cut me off,"it isn't your fault,so just sleep"he raised his voice at me.

-12:00am-

I cried quietly and until now I still am,an arm hugged me and my back hit Jungkook's chest."Lily,are you okay?"he asked."Mhmm"my voice cracked.

Jungkook sighed,"are you crying?"he said."Ani-"he cut me off."Stop lying"he made me face him and he wiped my tears."Now,go to sleep"he hugged me closer to him,making me feel secured.

I finally fell asleep

Sorry if I don't update,just remember,if you want to add my Instagram and twitter,the username is @kookieprincez ,so yeah.Check out my account and press the follow button,thank you!😊