Chapter 19:Save me

-Still Lily's Pov-

I don't want to open my eyes.Did I get shot?I'm not bleeding or anything.Who got shot then?I slowly opened my eyes and there was Yoongi holding up Areum's hand,gun pointing up.

I looked at Jungkook and felt relieved,he got off me and I stood up.I need to help him.I tried reaching for the gun too,"Lily,get the fuck out,you might get-"Yoongi panicked.

My legs began to weaken,Yoongi wanting to help me,but she had to finish Areum off.So,who'll help me now?My vision began to blur and before I knew it,everything I see became black.

-No one's pov-

Jungkook carried Lily,Taehyung came running into the room to help Yoongi.There was another girl too,it's the girl who Jungkook met in the airport."What are you doing here?"Jungkook asked."Hurry up and let's bring her to the hospital"she tried avoiding the topic.

They got into the car and Taeshi began driving,they found the nearest hospital.The nurses and doctors rushed Lily to the ER.Jungkook didn't want this to happen."I wish I got shot instead"Jungkook mumbled."I can hear you,ya know?"Taeshi sighed.

"So,why'd you lie?"she asked."About?"Jungkook was confused about what she was talking about."Why'd you lie that she's your wife when she's actually married to Yoongi,you're actually the brother"she said.Jungkook was speechless,he didn't know what to say so he kept quiet.

"Tell me,do you have a relationship with her?"she asked."Yeah,I do"Jungkook said.Before Taeshi could start speaking,Taehyung and Yoongi arrived.

Taehyung hugged Taeshi which was weird and Jungkook and Yoongi exchanged looks."Are you two a couple?"Jungkook asked."No,he's-"Yoongi cut Taeshi off,"Your brother?"she nodded."How'd you know?"Jungkook asked."I did research on your family background,the article 'Jeon's adopted a baby'.So,I want you guys to not tell anything to Lily yet and leave it all to me"Yoongi said.

They all nodded in agreement,the doctor came out a few hours later."She's..."their eyes widened."Spit it out doctor!"Taeshi said impatiently."Okay,she's fine"he smiled widely.They all smiled."Please head to the desk in 10-15 minutes,they'll tell you the room number"they all nodded.

The doctor walked away,"That scared me for a sec"Jungkook said."Mmm...me too"Taeshi responded."That Doctor shouldn't have talked like that"Taehyung put his hand on his heart."Well,at least she's safe"Yoongi smiled.

About 10 minutes later,they went to the front desk."Where is the patient Min Lily?"Yoongi asked."It's Jeon Lily!"Jungkook said."MIN LILY" "JEON LILY"the two argued.The nurses looked so confused.

The two finally stopped,"Room 1114"the nurse said before they can argue again."Well,that was quick"Yoongi said."If it wasn't for you two fighting,it'll be much more quicker"Taeshi sighed."I agree"Taehyung said.

We stopped in front of the door,"Can I go first?"Yoongi asked.They all nodded."I go second!" "I go third!"
Jungkook ended up going last which made him pout.

-Lily's Pov-

The door opened and I slowly opened my eyes,"Yoongi,how'd you know I was going to America?"I asked."I followed you-"I cut him off,"you stalker"I giggled."Not as a stalker!To keep you safe you brat"he chuckled."Thank you,Yoongi"I smiled.He left the room.

Taehyung and a girl came in,"Areum went to jail"he spoke."You're safe now"the girl smiled."Thank you"I smiled at them.They left.

Jungkook came in next,"Hey..."he sat beside me.Should I prank him?I mean,it seems kinda fun to.Never mind,I shouldn't."Jeon Jungkook"he looked at me,"hmm?"."I love you"I smiled.

His face turned pinkish red,he hid his face with his hands.When he did that I couldn't help but laugh."W-What are you laughing at?"he stuttered."You!"I tried to stop laughing,but failed.

He just gave me a stern look,"Sorry,baby,did I make you mad?"I grabbed his arm."Don't touch me"he yanked his arm away."W-Wh-"he cut me off,"Lily,don't get mad or anything...but am I good actor?"he burst out laughing.

I nearly cried,wtf."JEON JUNG-"he cut me off when he places his soft,reddish pink lips on my lips.The kiss was cut off when Yoongi came in."Did you see anything?"Jungkook asked."No,I just opened the door and I didn't see anything,why?"Yoongi asked."Oh,nothing"Jungkook smirked at me.

I slapped him just reminding that my husband,Min Yoongi was here."Can I speak with my wife?"Yoongi asked."Yeah"Jungkook nodded."I meant alone"with that being said,Jungkook left.Yoongi pulled the chair beside me and sat."Hey sugar"I smiled."Jagiya"he took my hand and kissed it.

He's such a sweetheart,"It's your birthday soon,so I have a surprise.Let's get back to Korea soon"I nodded."I hope you love your surprise"he smiled."I bet I will"I said.

He stood up and kissed my forehead,"Go and rest"he smiled.He opened the door and waved before getting out.My eyes became heavy and I fell asleep.

-Yoongi's Pov-

I walked up to the three(Jungkook,Taeshi and Taehyung)."Oh,you're back already,I'll go-"I grabbed Jungkook's arm,"she's going to rest"I said."Okay"he nodded.

We went to the nearest restaurant to eat,before we come back,I'll order some food for Lily."I know everything about everyone here"I pointed at each of them."So,for Lily's birthday,don't spoil anything for her,arasso?"the three nodded."I want you guys to-"I whispered the rest.

They all agreed they'd help,so,it's a good thing.When we were done,we head back to the hospital and Lily was sleeping peacefully.Taeshi and Taehyung sat on the couch and Jungkook and I sat on each side of the bed."Who'll wake her up?"Jungkook asked."You"he nodded.

He shook Lily a bit and she woke up,"Oh,you guys are back"she smiled."Yeah"Jungkook smiled."We brought you your dinner"Taeshi said.Taehyung set up the food for her,once it was settled,she began to eat.

*knock knock*The door opened,revealing the doctor."Oh,Jeon Lily,right?"the doctor asked."MIN-" Jungkook cuts me off,"You're correct"he smiled."Oh,she can be discharged tomorrow.Have a good rest now"he doctor left.

After eating,Lily went to bed."You two can be really immature"Taeshi sighed."Agreed"Taehyung said."SHUT UP ALIEN"I yelled."I don't like being called that"Taehyung got mad."He was just joking,man"Jungkook said.Taehyung sighed,"right"

Yup,don't call Taehyung 'alien',he hates it.Jin hates being called 'Pink Princess' too.One of my followers/readers reminded me that J-Hope hates being called 'J-Horse' thanks for that reminder.