Chapter 11:Tokyo

We got off the plane and headed to the exit of the airport.We walked fast and fast and we saw someone holding up a sign saying "JEON"we went up to the person,"that's us"we smiled."Okay,let's go to the car"the guy took my luggage and showed us to his car."We'll drive you to the hotel and if you want to go to other places,call me"he puts the luggage in the trunk and we got in the car.

A few minutes later,we arrived at the hotel."Here's your luggages"he says putting them one by one."Thank you"I take mine."Bye now,I'm off to go now"he goes inside the car and starts driving.Jungkook and I headed to our room.Once we got in,I plopped myself on the bed."He seems to like you,let's not meet up with him anymore"Jungkook sits on top of me."Yah!Get off of me.you're heavy"I giggled."No,let's have sex.I'm horny for you right now"he says and starts making love marks on my body."J-Jungkook,we still have to explore"I felt pleasured,but I want to see the cherry blossoms."Fine fine!We'll continue later"he winked.

We went through the subway station,then got off.I ran up the stairs,"hurry up!I want to see the cherry blossoms!"I yelled at him."I'm faster than you,so don't tell me to hurry up"he responded.We walked a distance to the cherry blossom park while holding hands."I'm going to see the cherry blossoms!"I skipped like a little kid."Yah!Quit doing that.I'm going to look like a babysitter instead of a boyfriend here"he chuckled and I stopped.

As soon as I can see the pink blossoms,I ran to them."Jungkook!Take a photo of me!"he takes his phone out and I had a pose ready."More more more!"I said."Yeah yeah"he took more photos."We're done,let's just explore here now"he goes to my side and holds my hand.We walk around the park and it was so beautiful.

The cherry blossoms:

"Why do you like cherry blossoms so much?"he asked me

"Why do you like cherry blossoms so much?"he asked me."It's my favourite tree and how you and I would go take so many photos in a cherry blossom scenery,you know?"I responded.We stopped in the middle of the park where nobody was,the cherry blossom petals flew and then...he kissed me."Jeon Lily,I love you.I love you so much"he hugged me."I...I love you more"I hugged back.

After that,we headed back to the hotel since it was getting late.Yup,we arrived here in Japan, at 1:00pm and spent our day eating and exploring.As we got in the room,he pushed me on the bed."I want you right now"he says and kisses me.His tongue explored my mouth and the kisses started to become wet."Suck me up lily"I look up to him,he undressed me and started undressing himself too.I take his manhood and start sucking it,I licked all over."S-Shit,I'm going to c-cum"he came in my mouth and I drank it all."Lily,I'll insert it in now"I lied on the bed and he inserted his dick in me."J-Jungkook!"I moaned his name out."Yes baby,moan for me"he says."Jungkook!Jeon Jungkook!"he thrusts faster and faster and then we reached our limits."Going for round 2?"he asked."Why not?"I smirked."Okay"he begins to kiss me and trails down to my body leaving love marks.After our sex session,he fell asleep.I'm scared for this sin on loving my blood-related brother.A tear escaped my eye and I silently cried then fell asleep.(we dressed up before sleeping)

I woke up from the sound of a phone ringing,maybe mine?I opened one eye and opened the other,I took the phone that was ringing and it was Jungkook's phone."Who's Ms.Choi?"I asked myself.Thank God Jungkook was a heavy sleeper.I answered the phone and didn't make a sound.I was listening to what she was going to say."Jungkook?I'm...pregnant"i ended the call and gasped."Oh...my...gawd!"i decided to call her again,I didn't answer."Jungkook?"she says."Emm"I tried sounding manly."Jungkook,I'm telling you!I'm pregnant"i ended the call and went to his contacts.There was no photo of her,so I don't know what she looks like.Me,being a jealous girl,I decided to block her.

I put back the phone exactly where it was and went back to bed

I put back the phone exactly where it was and went back to bed.I turned my back towards Jungkook."Who could that be?"I mumbled."Who could who be?"I felt an arm wrap around my waist,he brought my body towards his body."n-nothing"I lied."Okay then"he hugged me.It stayed quiet for 5 minutes,until he spoke up."Hey,that reminds me,I have something for you!"he jumped out of bed like a child and I felt kinda sad he wasn't embracing me anymore.I sat up and frowned.He ran towards his backpack and got a small box."Stop frowning"he chuckled and sat beside me."Okay"I nodded."Give me your left hand and close your eyes"I did as he told.

I felt something inserting my ring finger."Open now!"I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my left hand.My mouth dropped,the ring was truly beautiful."Remember,how you wanted to get married?We don't have to anymore,this ring shows that we're already married"he inserts his ring on his ring finger and looks at me.I didn't utter a word.I had no emotion.I feel happy and not."You don't like it?"he frowns and I look at him."You really don't?"he asks again.Instead of saying something,I hugged him instead."I love you"I kissed him on the lips."I love you too"he smiles.

A tear escaped my eyes,"I'm sorry...I"I didn't continue."What's wrong?"he holds both of my shoulders staring at me."I...I don't want to lose you,what have I done to make you go to someone else?"I asked."Listen...."Jungkook trailed off.

-Jungkook's Pov-

"Listen Lily,what do you mean?I'm confused.I don't know what you're talking about"I pulled her closer to me."Miss..."her saying that rings the bell.I stood up and took my phone.Shit...she knows."Hey,I love you,only you"I assured."Shut up..."she continued to cry."Lily,come on,let me explain"I pat her back."I had sex with Areum...Choi is her last name"i sighed,she didn't respond."But,I was drunk,you have to listen and believe me"I took a look at her."Are you okay?You look sick"she didn't utter a word."Drunk my ass,you don't drink Jeon Jungkook,you don't"she shouted at me."Well,it was a party,okay?"I raised my voice.I was getting annoyed by how it seems like it was all my fault."Plus,you're not a virgin yourself before having sex with me,right?"I asked."When it was the first time,why was there blood on my bedsheets then?"she stared at me.Good point lily,good point.

Sorry for the short ass chapters and the late updates.Forgive me please!💕