Is it the truth or a lie (part two)

Graces POV

"Father is this necessary" Shadow growled steeping away from me.

"Shadow Knight you can either do what I've told you to or I can just kill the girl now" he growled back at his son his eyes burning.
Shadow glared at his father and then took a deep breath. He turned to his uncle and just stood there for a long moment thinking.
I felt my heart drop my last living moments were going to be in the room watching the man I'd deeply fallen in love with, that I'd found out was my destiny deny he loved me.
"Go on son lie a little more because I know you don't love her" his father whispered and my heart broke just a little more at his words.
I held my breath feeling my body go weak with anticipation.
Shadow looked his uncle in the eye and strongly answered "I am in love her" he whispered and then repeated himself "I'm in love with Miss Grace Rivers who I have began the bound with"
I gasped at his words and felt tears fill my eyes but he had to be lying and his uncle would know.
I heard his father laugh. "Touching Shadow for a second I almost believed you"
"Erik he isn't lying" I heard his uncles confused voice but he never pulled his eyes from his nephew. "He's in love with this human" he stated and then placed his hand on Shadows shoulder.
"Marcus I swear if you are protecting him I will make you regret it" his father boomed.
"Do not threaten me brother you know I would not lie" Marcus shot back.
I stood and walked over to shadow ignoring his father and uncle. Whispering softly in his ear "I love you too" I felt him tense up at my words as he turned to look at me his eyes softening.
Shadow never took his eyes off me as he growled "you can both leave now you've made your point"
His uncle turned towards the door with a nod while his father approached us.
"I apologise father for lying to you"
"You are forgive" then he turned from us accompanying Marcus out the door.
Once they had left I let the tears flow down my cheeks.
"Please do not cry my Grace I did not wish to upset you" he whispered
"You didn't upset me" I wrapped my arms around his neck burying my head into his chest.
"I adore you" he whispered kissing my hair "my lovely Grace"

........
It's short sorry
But well do you think Shadow was lying and Marcus is helping him out or do you think he's finally admitted to himself he loves her ?
Comment and vote
Love y'all xx