Awakening in the night

I awake to the feeling I was being watched. It was still dark outside and my room was lit by the shinning of the full moon.
Swinging my legs over the side of my bed and stretched my small body out. I was grateful my master had let me go to bed earlier than he intended the extra few hours sleep made me feel much more refreshed.
Pushing myself from the bed I wondered what time it was the sun wasn't up so I assumed it was the early hours of the morning. Surely the masters guests had left and he himself was in bed so I made the decision to find the kitchen.
I hadn't eaten in sometime and I was starving to the point my stomach was grumbling.
Tiptoeing down the endless corridors I attempted to remember my way about when I saw one of the doors was opened slightly.
I made my way over to the door without a sound and looked in and there was the master on top of Gabriella thrusting violently. I couldn't seem to pull my eyes away from them I was disgusted but soon my disgust turned to wonder and astonishment.
Gabriella was moaning his name over and over again as he just continued his movements. The master then took her arms above her head and sunk his teeth into her neck this causing Gabriella's moans turn to screams of pleasure. The master brought his head up from her neck blood running down his chin and suddenly his eye locked on mine through the darkness I could see his eyes turn from Piercing green to a deep red as he glared at me. I whimpered but he just kept looking at me rarely paying attention to Gabriella who was sprawled beneath him.
I couldn't take it anymore ripping my gaze from his I ran back to my room, closed the door and pulled the covers over my head.
What would he do it me ? He'd seen me and there was no doubt about that also he'd told me I wasn't aloud to leave my room.
He'd kill me that's what he'd do he'd kill me.
I cried and cried for what seemed like hours. My life was a living hell and there was no way out of it. I was stuck here until my life was over.

I must have fallen asleep whilst crying because when I opened my eyes the sun was spilling in through my window. Sitting up in my bed I recalled the events that happened only hours ago with the master and Gabriella.
Suddenly I was pulled from my bed with a violent force and thrown up against the wall "You are a very naughty Slave aren't you. Didn't I make myself clear when I said you weren't to leave your room ?" He was more than angry he was furious but how long had he been in my room wating for me to wake.
"Fo...forgive me I w....was j..just hungry an...and went t...to find food" I stuttered gasping for air against his iron grip.
"I don't care what the hell you were doing you disobeyed me and I will not stand for it." He dragged me from my room and down the stairs.
"Master please I'm sorry please forgive me" I screamed
He stopped and opened another door and pushed me inside locking the door behind him.
"Did you enjoy what you seen?" He asked staring at me emotionless. What had he just asked me I expected him to beat me for intruding on such a private affair but no he'd asked me if I had enjoyed watching.
"You don't need to lie and say you didn't because I could smell your arousal. You grew wet and wanting watching didn't you ?" He purred softly in my ear and my eyes widened.
"T...that is not true I wouldn't wish for such things to happen to me master." I replied trying to sound confident.
"Lie to me all you want but your body betrays to you." Suddenly I could feel his hands on my hips and his lips on my neck pressing soft kisses below my ear. "I could make you feel good my little slave. Wouldn't you like that ? To feel wanted and needed."
He turned me around so I was facing him and I was utterly speechless. His hands ran lower and lower down my body until they stopped just above my thighs and a shiver ran up my spine. Never before had I been held like this and it felt wonderful just not with him he frightened me and I wanted to push him away but couldn't bring myself to do so my body enjoyed his touch to much.

"I could take you every night make you feel like a goddess as long as you agree to something for me" his lips were suddenly on mine and his fingers were pushing my little sleeping gown up my body.
I stood still his lips felt so soft but I couldn't find the courage to kiss him back. Suddenly I felt his fingers slip into my underwear. I gasped and attempted to push him away but it was no use.
"No. You will like this I know you will" he whispered in my ear and I felt his lips on my shoulder and then he sunk his fangs into my neck whilst at the same time I felt Shadow push a finger into me.
The feelings of violation and horror took over my body but I couldn't seem to bring myself to stop him.
He moved his finger within me and slipped another inside me. My body responded by pushing itself up against his chest and I moaned slightly.
He brought his teeth out of my neck and licked over the mark he had left whilst his hand began to move fast and I could feel I was about to let go.

I gripped his shoulders and let myself go whimpering as I did so. I felt so disgusted I had never let a man touch me in such a way and of all people I had let my master pleasure me.
I watched him bring his fingers to his mouth and lick them clean as he smirked at me. "I told you. I have power over you my dear and soon I will have complete control" he gripped my hand and I kept my gaze to the floor.
"come we have much to talk about my dear" he smirked again and pulled me from the room I followed him completely broken.
Tears sprung to my eyes and in that moment I wished death to come and take me from his cruel grip.

---------
Comment vote like xxxx