[Just Let Me Know]

Start from the beginning

________________________________________

BTS- SEATING
GFRIEND-SEATING
(A/N: HONESTLY I HAD TO LOOK THIS UP)

Jin-B1
Sowon-A1
Taehyung-C1
Yerin-D1
Jungkook-B2
Eunha-A2
J-Hope-C2
Sinb-D2
Suga-B3
Umji-A3
Namjoon-C3
Ailee-D3
Jimin-B4
Yuju-A4
________________________________________

We were the first ones to board the plane along with Joshua and Bona. We put our suitcases in the case thing above us. I sat down and I saw Jisoo pass by us. She gave me a glare and Vice Principal pushed her.

"Come on Jisoo, you're holding back everyone," Mrs. Choi said and angry was plastered on her face. Once everyone boarded the plane we put our seatbelts on and the pilot said something.

"Everyone please remain seated and please put on your seatbelt," the pilot spoke and after that, we watched the demonstration of the life vest and where the exits were. After that, we just did whatever we wanted to do. 

[AFTER THE PLANE RIDE]

We landed in LAX in the middle of the night. I was tired along with my friends. We got out of the plane and walked to the exit. We wait for the teachers, Principal, and Vice Principal. We continue to walk and exit the place. We get into a bus and the bus drove to the hotel. We parked and the teachers came into the buses to come and pick up the kids who were going to be in the master suites. My head was against Jin's shoulder as a teacher came into the bus. 

"I will need these eight boys Jungkook, Suga, Namjoon, J-Hope, Jimin, Taehyung, Joshua, and Jin," Mr. Song said and the guys got up and walked to Mr. Song, " I will need these eight girls Eunha, Umji, Ailee, Sinb, Yuju, Yerin, Bona, and Jisoo..." Everyone was left shocked after Jisoo's name was called out. My friends looked at me worried. Jin's expression turned into sleepy to shocked. The Vice Principal then came.

"Jisoo will not be in the master suites she will be sharing a room with Jennie, Rose, and Lisa. Sowon is supposed to be in the master suite. For some reason, Sowon's name had been crossed off and replaced with Jisoo's," Mrs. Choi said and Jisoo sat back down in her seat and I got up and left with the others. We walk to the elevator and go to the master suite. There were four rooms with two beds each. We put our stuff down and sat in the living room. 

"Let's figure out the sleeping area," Bona said as she grabs a piece of paper. 

"Rooms one through two will be Joshua, Bona, Namjoon, Ailee, Sinb, J-Hope, Umji, and Suga. Rooms three through four Jin, Sowon, Eunha, Jungkook, Yuju, Jimin, Yerin, and Taehyung," Jin said. Everyone went to their rooms and unpacked. My roommates were Eunha, Jungkook, and Jin. I sat down on the bed and Eunha did the same. Jin walked towards sat beside me. 

"If you want I can sleep on the couch?" Jin suggested as he pointed to the couch in the room.

"No, it's okay you can sleep with me," I said and he smiled at me.