Chapter 20

Pls listen to the song while reading :)

Jeonghan POV

I walk into the woods with the intention of collecting fire wood but I get distracted by the girl talking to herself in the distance. I start to walk closer noticing the brown layers that trickled down her back. Her small petite figure moving from right to left with her pale hand on her chin.

I step on a twig and stop mid-walk. She turns around and her brown orbs stare at me with shock. I tilt my head in confusion and speak first. "Sophia? Or should I say Gustav." He giggled cutely and tells me to shut up.

He walks towards me and I stand up right. He looks up at me with sparkling eyes making my heart beat 10x faster than usual. What's wrong with me?

Suddenly a black dragon runs in front of Gustav in a protective manner. It's eyes have black slits, and it's nose is scrunched. Only then did I realise from its night sky scales did I recognise it as a nightfury.

"W-who's this?" I stutter out of fear, stretching my hand out.

"This is Toothless, Hiccup's dragon." He smiles at me, stroking Toothless so he would stand down.

I smile at him and do a little wave, watching his eyes go from slits to black blobs. "I'm Jeonghan," I say, while Gustav grabs my hand and places it on Toothless's nose.

"We do this on my island, with the gronkles that visit."

"Wait so you all own a gronkle?" He looks at me confused.

"No silly, we own different dragons, Raven owns a Change wing, Ross owns a Sword Stealer and I own a skrill called Falcor."

He looks at me with an open mouth."Oh my Thor, you have the coolest dragons ever!!" he shouts making me put a hand over his mouth.

"Yes, yes I know but please be quiet," I whisper looking at him with a smirk. He rolls his eyes and pushes me away, fixing his brown locks.

"Oh yeah, how are you going to save Hiccup then?" I ask, putting my hands on my hips.

"Oh, I found this on the floor, it's basically an invite to an auction. He is going to sell dragons then sell Hiccup as the finale. And so because you are basically his right hand man as I saw in the tent..."

"Wait you heard the conversation," he nods.

"I need you to-"

"You need me to stay by Hiccup's side then get him out of there so he can go home with Toothless and then he can be safe?"

"Yes and don't worry the gang will get Raven and Ross."

I nod at him with my hand on my chin thinking the whole plan through.
"So what are you going to do?"

"I am going to hang back with Toothless so he doesn't show himself or jump out to get Hiccup. We need this to go smoothly, we can't have something to go wrong." He looked determined, his eyes serious and his hands in fists.

I hold his hands and he relaxes I lean into him. "It's going to be alright," I whisper into his ear then look back at him. "Just out of curiosity, how old are you?"

"I am 15 why?"

"I am 2 years older than you," I laugh then lean lean in again this time pressing my lips into his. I feel him stiffen but gracefully starts to kiss back. I hold his waist and he wraps his arms around my neck caressing my hair.

We both pull away at the same time, trying to catch our breath.

We both look at each other a blush, we pull away from each other. I start to cough awkwardly and scratch my head. "Ummm, I will see you at the auction then."