Chapter 3

Hiccup's POV

Darkness. Darkness surrounding me. I open my eyes. Looking around the the dark, wooden room I start trying to push myself up. My hands slipped on the damp, cobble floor making me fall back to the ground. I heard footsteps. I lay back down, and shut my eyes pretending that I was still asleep. A door creaked open and and someone kicked me. But only slightly. I started  to try and get up. Suddenly they grabbed my arm and helped me up. Then someone else came in and started to tug at my other arm. I was dragged from what seemed like a prison to the to the top of a ship. 

"Hiccup, did you miss me?" a figure said hiding the corner of the ship.

"Who are you?" I asked just realizing that it was in fact...

"Come on, it's me, Dagger!" he said emerging from the darkness, smiling at me. He lifted my face up my brown hair covering my eyes. 

"You must be starving" he said, clicking his fingers. As soon as I knew it he was holding some bread a dragon hunter gave him. "Come hear let me help you up," he said, giving me his hand. I took it and was now standing. My metal leg was all scratched and all rusted. It still worked but it was a bit busted.

" Er...thanks," I said looking at him holding the piece of bread.

"We are brothers!" he shouted looking at his men. They started giggling at him. Something wasn't right. He turned back round and went to punch me in the stomach. I moved seeing him topple to the floor with a frown. He got up. Suddenly something hit the back of my head. I fell on my face. Something pulled my hair, my head instantly went back. Face to face with Dagger.

"Dagger, don't hurt our guest" a deep voice told him. He got pulled back. He came into vision. He was a tall man with short, brown hair. 

"Hello Hiccup," he introduced kneeling in front of me.

" What do you want?" I asked narrowing my eyes.

"I want you to come with me" 

"Where?" 

"Ohhhh, you'll know."

"Veego" I gasped, widening my eyes. As soon as I knew it I was knocked out. Again. The last thing I remember is Veego smiling at me then darkness.