Chapter 4

Astrid's POV

Glaring at me, Stoik took a deep breath. We all smiled at each other thinking his was taking it well but..

"How could you let my son, heir of Berk, get kidnapped by those dragon hunters!?" he screamed.

"It's not as bad as it sounds," said Tuff smiling at Ruff and then turning round to see Stoik's evil glare.

"Lets all calm down," I said. 

"I am sorry but how can we be calm, when my son is that lunatics prisoner!" Stoik shouted, walking out of the club house. " Look I am going to find my son, anyone who wants to join me they are welcome to." We looked at each other. 

"I will help you," I said Fishlegs following me, with Ruff and Tuff walking behind him. We looked at Snotlout.

"No! I am not going to help you get back that one legged viking," 

"Please Snotlout," I begged widening my eyes. "No!"

                                       *******************************************************

"I can not believe you made me do this" Snotlout said crossing his arms. 

"Just think about what great a hero you would be, saving the future chief," I said smiling at him.

"Yeah, your right" he said smiling back Hookfang burning Snotlout's bum to make him squeal. Stoik rolled his eyes. I flew near him. 

"Hey, you alright. I mean we came to support you and Hiccup and hopefully you have a plan." His sad eyes looked at me.

"Yes, I have, save Hiccup and kill Dagger."

                                       *********************************************************

Hiccup POV

Struggling, I open my eyes finding my self lying on the ground. I look at the surrounding. I see trees, and a glowing sky, the The beautiful moon sailing across the darkness. I lift up brushing my self down seeing that they fixed my leg. 

I see a note on the tree in front of me. I walk to it, slowly smelling the dampness in the air. I the wet note from the dagger pinning it to the tree the damp tree.  I read it. My eyes darting from left to right taking the words every word into perspective. I get to the bottom of the piece of paper and see the dragon hunter symbol. I screw my eyes up and throw the piece of paper on the floor. When it lands I see something written on the back. Picking up the letter, I read what it says. 

"Hiccup, your a smart boy aren't you? Well if you do something for me Heather will be set free. But first you have to find me!" I shouted scrunching up the tatted paper and throwing it on the floor. I look up at the sky heavy drops of rain splashing down on my face. "If you want me to find you, that's fine with me but..." he thought for a moment before dropping to his knees and shivering from the crisp air. He fell to the ground looking at the piece of paper "You better be ready Veego."

                                    **********************************************************

3rd person

"Ohhhh, I do hope you find me cause it won't be just your death you will be walking into it is Heather's, isn't that right." He turned round, glaring at the figure in a dragon cage. They looked up at him sadness in their eyes.

"Don't come Hiccup, what ever you do." They whispered looking down at the cold, damp floor.