Chapter 2

Astrid's POV

"Hiccup!" I shouted reaching my arm out trying to get to him. I saw an arrow nearly hit Stormfly "There's too many of them Stormfly, we need to go," sorry Hiccup I thought looking back at him, my eyes squinting at the ship " I will get you back Hiccup, I promise." 

I landed near the club house and ordered Stormfly to put Toothless in the stables while I tell the gang what just happened. 

I walked in slowly, kicking a small stone that was in front if me. "Where's Hiccup?" Tuff asked.

"He's...um...been...um...captured by the dragon hunters," I said, choosing my words carefully.

"What?!" Fishlegs shouted, his eyes widening at the distressing news.

"Yeah, I tried to grabb him but it was too late, and Toothless is in the stables resting cause he got hit."

"Don't worry Astrid, you know you always have a shoulder to cry if you are upset," Snotlout said, puckering his lips and shutting his eyes. I smiled, grabbed him by the arms and threw him at the wall.

"Thanks Snotlout, I needed that," I softly said, helping him up.

"No worries!" he shouted.

Suddenly, we saw a dragon in the distance, not knowing who it is. I realised it was Stoik and started thinking about what to say to him. 

"Odin's beard it is cold!" he explained, looking around with narrow eyes." Where's Hiccup?"

I hesitated " He's...sick" I blurted out, looking at Fishlegs realising what I said. 

"Yes, very sick"Fishlegs said smiling at me.

" Oh, well I hope he's alright, I better go and see hi..."

"No!" I interrupted, taking a step forward and taking deep breaths."He's not sick"

"What do you mean Astrid, where is Hiccup!?"