Chapter 17

Sophia POV

I sit down in between Astrid and Fishlegs. They're talking about the plan but I can't help but think about that guy. Should I tell them? I think before I am interrupted by Astrid.

"Are you alright Gustav?" She asked, concern clearly covering her face. I shake my head, looking at the ground before telling them everything that happened in the forest with that guy.

They look at each other than back at me. "Did you catch his name?"

"No, he was too busy talking to me that I forgot to ask."

The look at each other again. "Gusatv, if we go back to the camp can you point him out," Astrid asks. I nod and get up off the floor, stretching my arms tiredly.

"I'm gonna head back. Uuummm, see you tomorrow." I run out the cave.

-----------

While walking through the forest I can't help but think why Viggo wants Hiccup. Just then I hear shuffling in the bushes.

"Why do you need to go to the cave on the far side of the island. I mean there are other caves around. Also how come your going there, at this time of day? I mean there are bandits on the island and they do not take kindly to people of your status. They'll kill ya or keep ya," I think, recalling what that guy said.

Suddenly, a dark black figure jumps out of the bushes. It has green eyes, black skin and a saddle?

"Toothless?"

After they left (3rd)

Toothless stared off into the distance, watching the boat leave to save Hiccup. He turn to see the other dragons with worried and Stormfly strolls over to him. She looks at him for a moment and back to the sea.

"I know that look, what are planning to do?" She asked, making Toothless tense a bit.

"I'm planning on going."

Stromfly's eyes widened, "do I want to know how you're getting there?"

He smiled cheekily at her. Making her come into realisation. "Fine, but you have to repay me." She huffed and grabbed onto Toothless and lifted off.

"Hey guys where you goin'," Hookfang asked.

"We are going somewhere just stay here. Strormfly will come back!" Toothless shouted back making the others look at each other in confusion.

Back to the present (Sophia)

"How the hell did you get here," I ask looking at him with utter shock. He turns his head and I notice a dark silhouette taking off and flying into the ribbon of moon light, flowing down on me and Toothless.

I look down at him. "C'mon, I'm sure the gang will want to see you." I turn around and head back to the cave, the soft glowing red still echoing from the mouth of the cave.

I run in and notice the gang still there. I tell Toothless to wait behind a bush and I go in to break the news.

"Uh, guys I need to tell you-" be fore I could say something else Toothless runs in and jumps on top of Snotlout.

"Hey, get off of me you big scaly idiot!" He shouts pushing Toothless off of him. Toothless runs to me with a gummy smile and roles around.

I laugh at him and turn back to the gang "Toothless is here!"

They all run up to him and GI e him a hug (apart from Snotlout who is still getting off the floor).

A/n: XD XD continue.....

We all sit down and then spent the rest of the bight there, talking about the plan and getting ready. Tomorrow is the day Hiccup escapes from that hell hole.

----------

Hiccup's POV

I hear the cell door open and I lift my head up, noticing a guard and a limp figure being thrown at me.

I turn him over a notice the blood running over his face. "Ross," I whisper, a tear escaping my eye.

I look at the guard, who is closing the door, and grimace.

Making sure that Ross's cuts were covered I lay him down and stare at the smashed body in front of me.

It makes me sick, knowing that Viggo has been doing this to people. I know this will be me at some point but I don't care anymore, I don't feel I can live any longer.

I see Ross move and place a hand on his shoulder. He tries to lift up but I stop him and he hangs off me with his arms over my shoulders.

"Please, just hold me, show me that someone cares for me." I felt like I was kicked in the gut.

I stroked his head and shushed him.
"Don't worry I care."

I hear him crying and I lower him on the ground and I lay next to him. "Just rest for name," I say watching him doze off before doing the same.

Soooooo, I am back and yes yo can kill me but I can't help it. But anyway who is happy Toothless is actually in the story now,J k ow I am am cause I really want to write his sassy reactions that he gives XD

I'll see you next time and I won't set a day for me updating cause I never keep to it :)

Bye ^_^