Chapter 7

A/N:Sorry I haven't updated in a while I got my tablet taken away from me and I wasn't allowed on my computer so I am still in existence if you were wondering. Hopefully you will like this chapter and please comment about what you think about the characters. Enjoy!

Raven's POV

My eyes started to flutter, my heavy eye lids stopping me from doing so. I lifted my head and realised I had fallen asleep on Hiccup's shoulder. I looked at him, leaning on Fafnir. As I got up I could feel the dampness off the floor soaking through my boots.I grabbed a bobble, putting my hair into a messy side platt. I grabbed my bow and arrow and cloak before running outside. 

I ran round trees and jumped over logs. Suddenly I heard a twig snap behind me. I ran to the noise and saw a deer looking around. I put an arrow in my bow and pulled the string back, before letting out a long, slow breathe releasing the string. 

"Head shot!" I shouted running to the dead deer. 

Suddenly something came out of the bushes. I jumped.

"Ross!" I shouted picking up a stone and throwing it at him. He dodged it easily and carried on coming towards me his blonde hair flapping in the wind. 

"Hey, what did I do to you?" He asked, giggling.

"What do you want?"

"You know what I want or who I want," he snarled, taking my hood off. He put a piece of hair behind my ear, his breathe touching mine.

"No!" I screamed "you will never have him." 

I pushed him away running towards the cave leaving the deer with him. I didn't look back. My hair waving in the wind catching drops of rain which was now falling from the sky. 

As I reached the cave, I saw that Hiccup was awake. His eyes were full of concern. 

Hiccup's POV

As I wake up, I notice Raven and her gear had gone. I got up getting dizzy as I did so. I looked around and then at Fafnir.  Suddenly I hear shouting then twigs snapping. I see Raven rush into the cave, her eyes wide and breathe heavy. I rush over to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask with concern.

"Ross! Wants!" At that point she passed out in my arms. I dragged her over to Fafnir and cradled her till she woke up. 

                                                    ***Time skip because I am lazy***

Raven's POV

Darkness surrounds me, Ross's voice playing over and over in my head.  

  "You know what I want or who I want," at that point I shot up making myself dizzy.

"Raven!" I hear someone shout there soft but rough hands colliding with mine . I look up and see forest green eyes staring into mine. "You alright?" he asked, helping me up. 

"Yeah...what happened?" I asked, rubbing my head.

"Well...you basically said Ross wants then you passed out." He held my shoulders, his voice soft and calm.

"Who is Ross and what does he wants?" he asked, his vice cracking. 

"He wants..." before I could answer someone interrupted. I spun around to see a girl with light, blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. 

"Hiccup!" she shouted running into Hiccup.

         ***When Raven went out to hunt and found Ross***

Astrid's POV

We see an island below us and Stoik dived straight towards it.

"You guys stay here and keep an eye out," I ordered the others, following Stoik and landing Stormfly beside him. He walked of not waiting for me to get off Stormfly.

"Hey!" I shouted at him trying to keep up with him. He looked at me, anger in his eyes. 

"What?" His voice cracked and walked under a tree, waking me in the face afterwards. I ran after him, suddenly stopping on my heels. Hearing faint shouts, I carried on walking.

"What was that?" I asked looking around, knowing that Stoik won't answer. 

We carried on walking, until we came across a cave. A bright light was coming from inside it. 

"Stay here!" He commanded, but I refused.

I heard voices and as I got deeper I saw a female and a male then I realised.

"Hiccup!" I shouted, running into him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Hiccup's POV

Astrid came running towards me screaming my name. 

"How did you find me?" I asked, my eyes trailing to Raven. Her sad eyes meeting mine.

"Who is this?" she asked her bow and arrow in her hand.

"Oh, Raven, Astrid...Astrid, Raven. Also, Fafnir. " I said pointing to the sleeping change wing. Astrid walked over to Raven holding a hand out for her to shake. Raven took it and smiled at me. Then I saw dad he ran towards me picking my up.

"Dad...can't...breathe," I gasped being released from his hug. He smiled at me but didn't say anything cause before he did a boy walked in. About my age, blonde hair and quite tall.

"Sorry to stop this family reunion but I will need to take him," said pointing at me.

I saw Raven run in front of me and firing an arrow at the boys head. He easily dogde it and grabbed Astrid putting a dagger to her throat.

"Why do you want me?" I asks , my voice cracking.

"I don't want you, Dagur wants you Raven knows that but she was too scared to give you so she is against us now!" he shouted staring at a speechless Raven.

"Take me but leave them alone," I said stepping forward and being dragged out the cave by Ross. I looked back glaring at Raven who was still wide eyed. 

Hey guys, just to say do you think Raven is good? Please put a comment saying yes or no. Now I imagine Ross to look like Jamie Camble Bower, if you don't know who he is look him up and please vote or comment or even better follow see ya ;)