oppa;hyo lets do what they said it will be better than what you have in mind....(is she really thinks to practice in the Corridors)

hyo:ok then lets go and see first(why him ,why  ?I thought I would be ok now what is going on)

as soon as they left

boa:eunhyukshi what was that ?you know that we just started right?

hyuk:arra but she  needs it more ....she is her last dance performance and it have to be perfect...

boa:and us ...don't forget is my solo  comeback....

hyuk:aa noona I will work hard just let this one go ooo?

boa;eunhyuk whats wrong with you ?do you like hyo?

hyuk:ani I just ...want to help her...

boa;yah everyone notice you two acting all weird whenever you meet ....marre....do you?

hyuk;noona lets go back to practice...

boa;aaaaa tell me...I want to help I know hyo since she enter the company ...

hyuk;nde...I like her ...but now she is dating him...

boa;her partener?it want be for much I know people like him...they get near idols dating them for the time being as they work and when they end their job and see that there isn't anything special anymore they get away...

hyuk;i hope is not true ,if he do something like that he is dead

boa;axxaxaxax lets continue with the dance before they come in...

hyo one the other hand went to every practicing room to see if there was free,but no luck

hyo:oppa this is the last one ,lets hope for it....(enter the room,they saw a group of young men dancing )

oppa;who are they they are handsome...(wow saranda....they are so pretty too)

they ended and stopped the music for a minute to take their breaths...

D.O;hyong lets stop here ...is so tiring ....(hyo enter the room all boys was amazed and bow Immediately  )

exo;anioseo....(wow she is so pretty ,why she is here?)

hyo:ooo anioseo (bow)get up is ok  I am not that scary axxaxaxa

sehun:edra 1..2...3..

exo:(bow again)anioseo ouri exo immita....

hyo:aaa gree you are the new babies .....wow

oppa;hyo lets go I have to leave soon ....

kai;tsokeo

hyo;nde..(wow he looks familiar ...)

kai;can you see us and say what we can do to improve this performance?

hyo:eee ,I....

oppa;hyo ..we need to rehears

kris;only for a minute ..

chan:pls....

hyo:aaa cute how can I say no ..lets see ...

oppa:hyo(even though they are pretty she should think our work first)

kai;edra fighting (they all were nervous about showing their song to their sunbe...that they perform with their all)