She can't stop smiling until the end of the song. She immediately look away and control her face not to make it obvious. "So how was it?" He asks confidently, seems to anticipate some praise from the girl's mouth.

"You know, i suddenly have an idea about the chorus" she says proudly of herself

"That 'beautiful' part, let's change it to 'adore' its more suitable with the beat" she explains while scramble something on a paper. "A KKIN DA~" she murmurs while making a hand gesture along with beat like she's pointing something.

"Let's record it" she adds excitedly meanwhile Jihoon still feels unsure about it because he can't see the picture that Melody tries to draw.

"Alright let's see" he says while busily preparing to start the recording. "This time how about you give a try at this part?" Melody asks for an opinion, she used to record the part before. "It's too high for me" he exclaims insecurely.

"Let's call seungkwan or seokmin" he adds and about to move his chair to the door to call those persons for help. "No, you can do it," Melody exclaims confidently. "I seriously think the part will suit you so well you should try" she tries to convince him.

He thinks carefully for awhile and hesitantly nods. "Sure i will give a try" he says, try to look as calm as possible. He reaches the microphone that was placing at his left and test it meanwhile Melody being ready to help with some technical.

He tries many times until he can satisfy himself meanwhile Melody just follow along because she knows she can't stop him easily. "This one is perfect" she points honestly. "Are you sure?" He asks doesn't feel confidence with himself. "If you can't believe me let's edit it more and listen to the whole thing that we already working on so far" she exclaims confidently makes Jihoon want to believe in her.

After some hardwork they pour up together, the editing work finally settled and they ready to listen to it after changing some of the lyrics and beat to match it well

Even though Melody feels confident about it she still looks nervous because it might turn out not like what she expected or Jihoon might don't like it.

"Okay let's listen to it" Jihoon murmurs nervously as he click the play button. The first beat comes out, Melody exhale a loud breath nervously waiting for the chorus, the highlight that they anticipate for.

...............

아! 낀! 다!

Melody immediately smiles brightly as she feels satisfied with what she just listened to. She takes a look at the guy beside him who still focus in listening to the song while nodding his head along with the rhythm.

"Wa..." he wows with a smirk on his lips after the song end. "it's totally a different song now" he adds sounds cheerful enough with his small smile makes Melody feels so relieved.

Melody feels so pleased to see his bright face. Even though he doesn't want to show how happy he is but melody can see it well, she can tells by what he said.

"Anyway let's change some of the lyrics more," Melody points out more confidently as she gets excited for the song.

"The concept from the original lyrics still same but i think there's some words that we have to change" she adds while taking the lyrics that had been written on a piece of paper and hands it to jihoon.

Jihoon takes the paper from melody's hand and immediately scanning it to find any words that should be change. Melody takes another paper and read it carefully

"I remember this song used to be a relaxing song but now it's totally a cheerful song" Melody says with a smile that can't be erase from her lips, she can't hide her excitement. "If it's not because of you this song won't turn out like this seriously" she adds brightly while still focus on the lyrics.

Jihoon suddenly freezes at his place after he heard it. He moved by what she said, and it does makes his heart flutter.

At the same time he also realizes he should be the one who say it to her. If not because of her and her helps, he doesn't think he will reach this far. Somehow he realizes, Melody gives him hope to what he want to pursue.

"Thank you," he says while stills staring at the paper. "Uhm?" Melody asks innocently, she still unaware of the situation.

"If it's not because of you I won't reach this far"

"If it's not because of you I don't think im still here to continue what i want to achieve"

"Thank you, for giving me a new hope" he bravely raises his head up and look at her sincerely.

"Thank you melody, for helping me find the rhythm" he adds, he feels more emotional as he meets her eyes.

Melody who startles at the guy's suddenness couldn't raise her head up to look at him. After some seconds of silences she slowly take a look at him who still emotionally look at her.

The girl who can't let out any words just smile sincerely to him. Somehow Melody feels so grateful that she can helps, she feels proud of herself. After her parents died she used to think that she's an useless person, but seems like there's a another way for her to go through after she meet him.

✘ ✘ ✘