Unknown messages.

(The song for this chapter today is Dead by Madison Beer and Fetish by Selena Gomez. I'm not sure if I used these songs yet, but I'm going to put it in for this chapter anyway. The video for Fetish will be down below⬇⬇.)

Chapter forty four.

I wake up with a slight cold breeze on my body, making me want to snuggle even more into Xavier but I frown at the lack of warmth. I slolwy flutter my tired eyes open and look at the spot I thought Xavier would be, but I notice him missing but his side of the sheets are all wrickeled and messy, showing that someone has slept there. Another brezze blows through the open window and I frown again as I pull up the sheets around my body to create warmth and think to myself, when did Xavier or even myself open the window last night, because I don't remember either of doing so. Unless Xavier opened it throughout the night, but then I would of noticed him leaving the bed. I furrow my eyebrows as I think of how that window was opened.

"What's got you thinking so hard in the morning baby?" I hear Xavier say and I jump in surprise when I hear his gorgeous morning voice. "What's bothering your pretty mind?" I hear him ask again, when I look up I see him in nothing but his boxers with a steaming cup of coffee in-between his hands. I smile softly at him before I tap on the bed to show I want him next to me. When he sits down next to me I take the cup of him and take a sip of the steaming coffee.

"Did you open the window last night" I ask him as I pass his coffee back. Xavier frowns and looks over to the window then back at me. He shakes his head before he begins to speak.

"No" he says at first. "I thought you did last night because I thought you felt warm" he says with confusion laced in his tone.

I shake my own head before replying. "No, Xavier I did wake up once when I was moving around and saw a shadow hovering the bed but I didn't think anything of it." I whisper in fear. "Yo-you don't think it was him do you." Oh God I'm going crazy, what happens if it was Isaac, how the hell did he know where we was. I look around the room quickly as I hug the blanket closer to me, a ball of vomit travels up my throat just thinking of him seeing naked under a blanket last night, being that close to me while I was asleep with nothing but a blanket covering mine and Xavier's bodies. "X-Xavier" I whimper turning to face him.

Xavier stays silent for a little before setting his cup down and then pulling me into his lap and wrapping his arms tightly at me.

I feel him press his lips to my head as I clutch the blanket for dear life. "Your safe baby, he can't get you here, I promise."

I pull back from him and stare at him. "B-but what is it I saw last night Xavier, I'm not seeing things" I exclaim and Xavier does nothing but shushes me and pulls me back to him, kissing my forehead and rocking us back before.

"Your okay baby." He whispers and I know straight away that he is hiding something from me, hiding something I need to know. So without thinking I pull myself of his lap and walk across the floor to my bag. I dig through it and grab a clean pair of clothes, my toothbrush, toothpaste and hairbrush and walk of into the bathroom. When I shut the door and lock it I hear on the other side Xavier getting up and walking closer to the bathroom. A knock is sounded before Xavier's soft voice flutters through. "Baby, what's wrong? What's going on?" He questions me.

"Your hiding something and I'm not speaking to you until you tell me what it is. Now I would like a shower in peace please" I say back while placing my things down and dropping the blanket to the floor, I hear Xavier sigh loudly before the sound of his footsteps are heard walking the other direction.