"Slaps are a painful bitch."

(Edited 01/0672018☑)

(Song-Julia Michaels Issues.)

Chapter four.

Rosie stop it, your suppose to be mad at him.

Pulling back from Xavier I send a harsh slap to his cheek, the sound echoing around the room as lightening flashes through out the house with thunder rumbling after. Standing back in shock off slapping him, cradling my now stinging palm in my other hand. I look up to his now rigid stance, a hand massaging his red handed printed cheek.

"I-I I'm so sorry I-I don't know why I did that, oh God I-I" stuttering my words, I start to slowly freak out on the inside, why the hell did I slap him, oh yeah because he deserved it.

He can't juts kiss me one day and say he doesn't regret it and leave then come here in the pouring down rain and kiss me again, yeah he deserved it right, he did, but why do I feel so guilty, is it because I kissed him back or is it because he kissed me and I got myself into his trap once again.

Was it bad that I let him kiss me.

No off course not you idiot, he's playing you. Screams in the back of my mind. What the hell am I going crazy, oh god I'm going crazy.

"I guess I did deserve that" Xavier mumbles with a accent with the hint off Spanish to, breaking me out of my inner battle with myself. Looking up to see him holding his jaw, rubbing his thumb against now slightly swollen cheek

"I don't-t know why I-I even did that, well I-I guess I did but, still" I say, stuttering still.

"No I understand why, I deserved it, you have a good slap though" nodding his head at me, mumbling under his breath but I was able to catch what he said,

"Slaps are a painful bitch."

Grinning silently to myself, I look back up to his light brown eyes that are now darker than usual, the oh so famous smirk present on his lips.

"You don't get slapped that much do you" I ask confidently, crossing my arms over chest, which is covered by my Minion onesie, not caring about how I look, a big grin crossing over my lips. "How about I get you ice for that" I ask pointing at his red, swollen cheek, turning on my heel and heading straight towards the kitchen. I hear him follow me shortly after. I go straight to the freezer, opening it up and taking out the ice bucket. I quickly grab a towel beside the freeze and wrap it around the cold ice. I shiver when my hands comes in contact with it.

"I've been slapped plenty of times before so don't you worry mi amor" Xavier replies added some Spanish is well, which cause my heart to flutter and my toes to curls in pleasure as the beautiful Spanish langauge rolles of his tongue. Once I have the ice in a towel wrapped I turn back around to face before confidently walking over to him.

Standing in front of his six foot frame with muscular arms, but not to muscular, I feel like a very short person with my 5'4 frame. I sigh before reaching up on my tippy toes to press the cold towel to his cheek. Xavier hisses as soon as the coldness touches his flaming red skin. I mumble a soft sorry as I hold the towel. A few seconds later Xavier's large hand covers my small one making feel little sparks where he's touching. Looking up to him, I meet his eyes as I feel his other hard being placed on my cheek. I lick my lips impatiently as he watches, slowly coming closer until we're a few centermeters away from each other.