A little visit from Isaac.

(Song of the chapter today is Gangsta from Suicide Squad by Kehlani.)

Chapter twenty eight.

A ding is sounded around the room, right after a sob breaks from my lips. Letting out a little whimper, I reach for my phone on my beside table, seeing a text from an unknown number. Swiping my phone to unlock, I click on the message, a sob breaking free again.

{From-Unknown number}-Did you get my little present??

No, no, no, no. How did he get my number, why is he doing this, oh yeah because he want's to ruin me with any chance he can. Because of that day I tried saving my cousin, that I tried doing a good thing, but I guess I'm the one who has to get punished by them for ratting them out. But Amber got a more worse punishment from Isaac when he hurt her, used her, nearly killed her. So why is this happening now, it's been two years, but I knew, I knew so badly that something bad was going to happen when Isaac stepped back into my life, the day I seen him at school with Nina, I'm just so glad she's not involved with him anymore, I really hope she isn't.

But now he's trying anything and everything to ruin my life, even if I lose it in the end.

Letting out a shaky breath, I switch my phone off, putting it back where it was, doing the same with my laptop and going under the covers, hiding away from everything. Closing my eyes I let everything go.

*******************

Heat from the sunlight wakes me up, the blazing light blinds me as soon as I open my eyes. Letting out a groan, I blink my swollen and sore eyes slowly before sitting up in my bed.

A yawn breaks through my lips just when there's a knock on the door.

Yawning once more before I speak. "Who is it" I tiredly ask, rubbing the sleep from my sore eyes.

"It's mum" telling her to come in, I yawn once again watching her walk into the room in a beautiful royal blue silk dress, showing off her bump along with silver jewellery and a pair of black flats on her feet. Her hair is in waves, framing around her face and her makeup is light.

"Morning" I say in a gorgy voice, watching her walk over to my bed and sit down gently on it. "You look pretty."

"Thank you sweetheart and good morning to you to." Her soft voice answers back.

"Is everything okay?" I question her, flattering my hands down on my lap.

She lets out a soft exhale before she softly speaks. "I was wondering if you wanted to go a spa a friend of mine owns. She does this pregnancy special for pregnant woman who are soon to be mothers. I just thought we can have a girls day before I get to busy with Ryder." It's sweet that she offered it and well a spa day could be good, to help me forget everything.

Nodding my head, I smile at her. "Yeah, yeah of course. I would love that mum. Do you have the okay from dad and doctor Greene."

A soft laugh falls from her shiny lips. A smile instantly falls on my lips at the sound. "Yes I have the all clear, your dad is the one taking us, and doctor Greene give me the all clear to go baby."

"Alright yeah, I'll go get ready, meet you in ten" with a nod mum gets up from the bed and leaves the room. Chucking my glasses on, I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom. When I'm in there, I clean my face, brush my teeth, brush my hair (putting it up into a messy bun) and leave the bathroom, going into my wardrobe.

Well we're going to a spa, why dress all nice when your just getting all comfortable. So I strip out of my pyjamas and put on a navy two piece with a pair of black shorts, a baggy navy V-neck, black superstars with white strips and a denim jacket.