It's time to go home.

(I'm sorry if I took forever to update HTBBITGG and to post a new chapter, it's just that I've been really busy with college lately, I hope you all do forgive me. Also sorry for any mistakes in this chapter. There's no song for this chapter, I couldn't really think of what to put in. Also enjoy the chapter you guys I'll try and be more active. Love Ya'll✌✌.)

Chapter thirty six.

Our parents rush over to us first and pull us both into big, tight hugs. They cry and sob and mumble there words. The tears keep falling for all off us, the sniffles and soft spoken words are exchanged.

Mum holds my face in her hands and not caring about the tears falling from her eyes and mine, she just holds my face in her small hands wiping away some tears and looking at me, trying to remember my face and imprint it into her mind.

"Oh Rosie" her soft whisper breaks the silence between us, I give her a small watery smile while placing my hands on top of hers, using my thumbs to rub her skin. "Your home now." Her hands rubs over my cheeks and up to my hair, running through some strands. "Your home now sweetie." Her voice sends relaxation and comfort through me, her voice sends warmth and safeness. It sends the feeling off home through me.

Dad stands quietly next to mum watching everything she does before stepping in and holding us both close to his chest. Kisses of him are placed down many times onto my head showing me the comfort and love off him.

"Your home now." Dad whispers into my ear before placing more kisses down. Both parents move away and let other family members greet me until there's no one left.

Chase and I stay in the hospital and in the same room for two more days before we are aloud to go home. Chase has not left my side since we escaped and followed me home and stayed with me as we walked inside. Chase's parents know that he is with me and staying the night because I asked him to.

As soon as I entre the living room a body flings itself on me and clings to mine. Loud sobbing is heard right next to my ear. Instantly knowing who it is I wrap my arms around the body and hug them tightly in my arms.

"I'm okay Nina, I'm going to be fine." Off course that's not true because I'm not fine, I had seen someone get shot, someone die, I was kidnapped by a crazy person. But I'm going to lie because I know deep down Nina is going to blame herself a lot for this because she would say she's the reason I was taken, because I went to the party with her.

It's not her fault though, Isaac's a crazy guy.

"I'm okay" I whisper one more time and close my eyes tightly to not the tears fall, but that doesn't work the pearl shaped tears fall and I don't try too stop them any time soon.

"I-I'm" but I don't let her finish the sentence.

"It's not your fault." I sternly say to her as I pull back and hold her at arms length. "It's not" I shake my head when I say that and pull her back into a hug. "I'm home now, that's all that matters."

Nina and I take a seat on the sofa and stay silent, the only noises heard are chatter from the kitchen and Nina sniffles. With my hands on my lap I look around the room and spot Oreo laying in the corner. I wave my hand and catch his attention, getting him to get up and walk over to me. When he is right in front off me I run my hands through his soft fur.

"Where's Xavier?" I ask Nina softly. Do I really want to know the answer, yes, no. God I don't know.

Nina lets out a sigh beside me and bringing her knees to her chest. She lets an exhale before she starts to speak. "He's not been the same when you got taken and Chase three days later." Wow was I really out that long. "He was acting different and blaming himself for you being taken."