Cupcakes to the face.

(Edited 28/08/2018☑)

Chapter thirteen.

Nina and Tristan picked me up the next morning but there was a catch we had to pick Harvey up is well. So here I am right now sitting in the back on my own while Nina and Tristan sit in the front, Tris is driving and Nina well Nina is being her outgoing self.

"Turn that frown upside down princess Rosie" I hear Tristan say. I let out a quiet sigh before looking away from the blurry images from the car window. I look over to Tristan's direction to see that he is looking at me through the rear-view mirror. "You would have to talk to the poor boy some day Rosie bear" Tristan says softly as we pull up on the familiar road.

"No" I mumble looking away once again and shoving my earphones back in while Pillowtalk by Zayn Malik plays loudly through my earbuds. With  tired sigh falling from my lips I cross my arms over my chest as we stop in front of my none other ex boyfriend/ex best friends house.

A door opens then a door slam shuts, a belt buckles then we're of again down the road to the school. I look forward and notice Nina is trying to get my attention so I pull out a earphone and listen to her.

"What" I ask again as she turns in her seat and faces me.

"We're stopping in Dunkin Donuts, do you want anything" she asks pulling my other earbud out before letting out a huff and pausing my song thinking about I wanted.

"Can I have an iced caramel latte please" I answer back and she nods her head at me. I reach for my bag on the floor and reach for my purse inside. 

"I got it" Nina says just as I pulled my purse out. I nod my head as a thanks before putting it back into my bag. Around ten minutes later we arrive to Dunkin Donuts and Tris parks the car. "We won't be long" Nina mumbles and before I can understand what was happening Nina and Tristan leaves the car and locking it behind them leaving me stuck with Harvey in a very awkward silence.

"So" Harvey mummers quietly in the background but I stay quiet as I turn back around to face the window and to stare out it.How are you" he askes me. The awkward tension getting thicker and thicker by the minuet. Is he being serious, wow. 

"Fine" I grumble crossing my arms over my jumper clad chest.

"Good, good" it gets more awkward by the minuet. I let out a huff when I hear Harvey shuffle lightly and the tap of his foot out of an act of nervousness. "Are you always going to ignore me Rosie are you going to avoid me all the time" Harvey blurts out. "I'm your best friend for goodness sake, please what can I do" he pleads.

"Was" I whisper while furrowing my eyebrows and checking my watch to see it is turning twenty five past seven.

"Was, what do you mean" Harvey asks dumbly, confusion written in his tone.

"You was my best friend" I answer. "And you can't do anything" I continue letting out a sigh when I spot Nina and Tristan walking our way, with food and drinks in their hands.