Chapter 9

Grace

Just seeing my presumed dead aunt is killing me. Why did she do this to my family? Why would she want us to believe she is dead? Why did she run away? This all to over whelming. I need to get out of here. I really need to leave this god for saken place. "Why me and Lexi?" I asked politely. "I don't tell them who to torture or to kidnap, they just choose and go through with it" she answered back.

"Well can you tell them to let Jane and her baby, Lexi and I go?" I asked hoping that she would say yes "no you have seen to much you have to be finished off." she said "WHAT? WE ARE FAMILY WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS??" I screamed "you have seen to much, you have seen that I am alive, you have seen my office, you probably know that you are still in London-" "wait we have never left London?" I interrupted "I thought you knew that anyways, you now know that you are still in London and due to all of these reasons these people must kill you people and soon!" 

After she spoke these horrid words she kicked me out of her office, I ran back into the room and started crying. "Why are you crying?" Lexi asked me "you know how I told you guys about my aunty who killed herself?" I asked "yeah we remember" they both say "Vivian is my aunty who committed suicide." When I finished my sentence I hear them both gasp. "They never found her body, they just assumed that she was dead." I continued. "She told me the whole story, it kind of went like this." 

So I told them my aunty's story of how she so called 'killed herself' and they were sad and angry at the same time. They knew how close I was to my aunty, and for her to do this to my family got them really mad. These girls were willing to sacrifice their lives just so they could kill her. When I got to the part about her letting us out they got quite sad. "SHE SAID NO!!!!" Jane screamed, Lexi screamed the exact same thing literally one second after.

These girls were angry and I mean they were nearly ready to erupt. Jane literally went down the hall opened the door, exited the room, all Lexi and I heard was yelling and gunshots. Suddenly the door opens and I see Vivian standing there with a smirk on her face. "Jane is no more" she said and laughed a little then left, the cold, dark room. 

Jane risked her life for our freedom, she had a child and she just left and got killed on the way. I couldn't imagine what was going to happen to Dani. Luckily while I was talking to Vivian, Jane told Lexi where she could find Dani. Lexi told me where to go. So I left.