Chapter 7

Grace

While Jane was telling me this story I was terrified, she was beaten just like us. At least she had a good ending, Lexi and I are never going to come out of this alive. I would never be able to tell my parents that I loved them again, I'd never be able to tell Elouise my adopted sister that I loved her. My life is being ruined all because this Vivian character wants to be the only female in the world. 

I was so determined to kill her will all my might. "Jane, do you know where Vivian is?" I asked politely hoping that she wouldn't catch on to what I was doing. "I think that her office is right down the hall why?" Jane asked "I would like to speak to her" I continued. "I don't think that is a good idea Grace, she would try to kill you right there in the moment - "

Before Jane could even finish what she was saying, I started to run out of the door. I couldn't care about the pain my body had I wanted to get everyone out of here. As I exited the room, the lights of the hallway blinded me. I quickly ran to the wall and walked against it for dear life. Finally I reached the office of Vivian Delouse. 

For some reason that name sounded quite familiar. So I walked up to the door and knocked on it, eventually someone answered it. I entered the room to find one Vivian Delouse sitting in her swivel chair. 

"Vivian we need to talk!" I demanded "who gives you the authority to talk to me that way." she said. As she turned around in her chair, I finally remembered where I knew her from. Vivian Delouse was my mothers sister who killed herself at seventeen! "Aunty Vivian?" I asked, as soon as she saw me and I saw her we recognised each other. "Grace? Grace as in the daughter of Julie and Peter Slaton?" Vivian asked...