Chapter 6

Jane

I was so happy to see my best friends again. I couldn't believe that they would go after them too. I don't know if I should tell the girls what has happened to me within this last year. Sometimes it still surprises me about what happened. I decided to tell them, after all they are my best friends.

"Well, when I first arrived I was beaten and abused nearly everyday." As I said that I could tell that they were frightened. "This all happened continued for around three months, until one day I met Julian." They looked at me like I was insane. 

Julian had reddish coloured hair  with greenish eyes that you could stare into for ages. He had a Parisian accent, which was weird because he was born in America. 

"After a few months Julian finally asked me out on a date, and of course I kindly accepted. We then continued to go on dates for I think around two months until the day he asked me to marry him." I continued "WELL WHAT DID YOU SAY???" Lexi screamed "I said no, because at the time I was only 17 so I couldn't get married without my parents permission."

By the way Jane is older than us by three years.

"Jane aren't you 18 now?" Grace asked. "Yes and all I can say is that I am happily married with one child called Daniella (Dani for short), and let me tell you that she is so sweet." I said.

I was thinking that they would get mad at me because I didn't try to contact them. But to my surprise they understood why I didn't try to contact them. 

"Wait? Are you the whole reason that we are kidnapped?" Lexi asked "I would NEVER tell them to come after you at all." I replied. "Then why are we here?" Grace asked. "I have more to tell you guys." I continued.

"Around two months after I got married Julian died from a gunshot wound. It was one of the most saddest months of my life." I started to cry just talking about this, when I started to cry the girls came and hugged me. 

"We had a funeral, and when the funeral was over they announced the new leader of the gang, it turned out to be Vivian. She is a ruthless woman who wants to annihilate all the females in the world so that they would have to bow down to their family. So when she became leader, she started to kidnapped all of the girls from our high school. Haven't you noticed that Laura hasn't been showing up to school for the past three months, anyways so you guys are next on the list. But together I think we can stop her!"