"Hehe! can I touch your hair?.."

He asked.

"S-sure.."

Naruto-kun wants to touch my hair?! He's touching them!! I hope its not dry or oily.. He's he's.. He's.. Touching them!!! (≧∇≦) kyaaaa!..

"Wow! They're so nice and soft.. It's even long.. Can I braid them?.."

B-Braid?.. Braid my hair?.. He knows how?..(⊙⊙)‼

Naruto-kun looked so excited and happy.. It felt like Naruto-kun's not even confused about himself.. He knows how to braid hair?.. No.. Men can braid their hair.. Like how black American's do to their hair?.. Right?..

President sat on the chair beside the sofa and looked at me as if like I'm a fool to his eyes..

"Trying to defy the truth?"

He said.. Can he read my mind?!!!!! How can he know what I was thinking?!

"Do you have rubber bands and clip?.."

Naruto-kun asked.. He's serious?!!

"Oh yeah! Bring comb as well.."

He's serious!!!! (/´Д`)/

"A-alright.."

I said and went to my room to pick the rubber bands, clips and comb that he asked me, then I brought it to him..

"Here Naruto-kun.."

I hand it over to him and I sat next to him.. He started combing my hair and braiding them.. I don't know if he's doing it right since President is laughing at me!!! Grrrr.. He's always so annoying!

"Alright! It's done!"

He said and I went to my room to look at it..

(ó﹏ò。) naruto-kun.. Did this?... He's.. He's...

(╥﹏╥) he's better at this than I am.. He did that crown braid style that I couldn't do..

Someone suddenly run in my room and said.

"Did you like it Hinata-chan?!"

He happily asked and I couldn't lie..

"Yes.. They're beautiful.. You're even better doing this than I am.."

I admit and he smiled.

"I'm glad.."

Glad on what? Praising him or because he's better than I am?.. Whatever it is.. It hurts my female pride.. (╥﹏╥)

"Where did you learn all this?.."

I asked him and he said.

"I was watching some tutorials online And I tried them on wigs at my place.." (o゚▽゚)

He's so hyped about this.. Oh my Naruto-kun.. (╥﹏╥) why.. Why does the world have to be so cruel..

"Oh yeah! I brought some dress! I don't know if it fits you but I hope it will.. I know they will look good on you!! I just know it!!"

He run excitedly to the living room again and took the bag he carries to my room he showed me different types of dress and even anime costumes while president leans on the door laughing at me again!!! (╥﹏╥)

"W-where did you get all of this?"

I asked him.

"Oh! I bought them for collection.. I never thought I would have a female friend.. It'll be nice if you let me ask you to wear them!"(灬ˆ ﹀ ˆ灬)

What?!!! Me?!!! Wearing.. Costume?!
(。ŏ﹏ŏ)

"W-wear them?.."

I asked and he gave me a thumbs up.

     γ⌒ヽ
    __/  /
    γ ̄__) (    ∧,,∧
 (   ___)  )(´・ω ・')
 (  ___) ノ  ヘ   | >
   乂___)_ノ      しー J

I can't say no when he's like this.. (/´Д`)/

"A-alright.."

I said.

"which one do you want to try first?! The maid costume or the neko costume?!" \(^ω^\)

_________________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Here's the new update. I hope you would check my book author-chan's whatever.. :D I'm no longer ranting here.. Hahaha! Check out the description of the book and you'll know what's there.. :)

Thanks so much for reading!!! <3 (o゚▽゚)