Chapter 8

Harry handed me a plate wit a slice of pizza on it.

"Thank youu!" I sang to to him. "Your welcomee!" He sang back. We started laughing at the same time.

I sat on the stool in the kitchen, taking a bite out of my pizza while I pulled out my phone to text Gabriella.

Hey, I'm spending the night at his along with his friends.. I'll see you tomorrow, okay? Love you Gabby! xx

"Niall! C'mon and eat. It's pizza." Zayn said in a teasing tone. "Mate, what's wrong?"

They all got up and made there way to him.

I could see him clearly. The kitchen is completely open to the living room area; the computer is turned off.

Maybe I should leave. They wouldn't notice until I'm already out the door anyways so maybe I should just go.

My feelings for him are developing way to fast. Yeah, I've bumpers into him every where for the past couple of days, but today was my first time actually hanging with him. I shouldn't be blushing. I shouldn't feel the need to always be close to him. I shouldn't be begging inside for him to have the same feelings.

Before I knew what was happening, I was running towards the door, opening it, and closing it behind me.

I heard some people call my name but I just ignored them. I don't want to talk to them right now. My head is so messed up. I wiped my cheek, noticing I was crying. Really Victoria?

I unlocked my car, climbing into the drivers seat. I started the engine as the guys began running to the car. Niall was the first one to attempt to reach the car.

Quickly, I back out of the driveway, turning the wheel and putting it in drive. Before I started going I saw Niall crouch down to the ground; I can't tell if he's anger or upset, but it looks like a mix between both. I started driving back to campus.

I turned up the radio to avoid the calls I was receiving. I don't want to talk right now.

3 by Britney Spears began to play. I turned it up louder letting it blare through the speakers. Humming along with the song, a memory flooded through my head.

*FLASHBACK*

4 YEARS AGO

I hesitated as I pulled at the dark blue top, making it come out a little more for a loosely loosely tucked in look. I just stared at myself in the long-length mirror. I had on black leather shorts and a pair of colorful vans. My dyed blonde with red ends was styled with moose to make it look wavy.

"There you are Victoria! I should've know to look in the bathroom first. C'mon, were about to go on." Madison said to me. She wore the same thing, just leather pants instead.

Today we're performing in the auditorium of the school in front of a large crowd. Supposably, there's some people from a certain dance school that are going to be watching us today. But that's not why I wanted to do this. I'm doing this to prove a point towards some other girls in the 'popular' crowd. My point that was to be proven was that I can get most peoples attention in the audience without doing stunts.

Our group consisted of me, Madison, Gabriella, Reagan, and Tatumn. Two people wore leather skinny jeans, who happened to to be Gabriella and Madison, and three of us wore leather shorts; me, Reagan, and Tatumn. Everything else we wore was the same though.

"Here goes everything.." I said quietly to myself.

I ran through the halls towards the auditorium where my friends were waiting to go on. The silky red curtain closed, signaling the current act to get off the stage and for us to go on. We stood in our positions; me, Reagan, and Tatumn in the front with Madison and Gabriella in between us, but behind us more. I never understood why they made me be in the middle. The only excuse they came up with was for me to be the center of attention and not them.