Chapter 6

Glancing at the clock on the nightstand, I threw the last pair of dirty socks in the laundry basket. It read 2:26 p.m. I have thirty minutes to get ready.

I changed into a pair of gray sweats and my yellow 'free hugs' t-shirt. I messed up my hair a bit to make it look messier.

I headed into the living room where I saw the guys whispering to each other in a little group. What are they talking about?

"What are you doing?" I asked causing them to jump and turn quickly towards me.

"Um, nothing." Harry smirked.

She will be here in about 10 minutes. Wait, what are we gonna do? Um, we can watch movies I guess? Play games? Ya, that sounds alright.

"Niall, why are you so nervous?" Liam smirked.

"Because I'm trying to impress Victoria and you guys are among me nervous with all your whispering and smirking." I sighed.

There was a knock at the door. I quickly made my way over to answer it. "Behave yourselves, please?" I said to the guys just receiving nods. Yeah, okay.

"Hey!" I said to Victoria as I swung open the door.

"Hi Niall!" Her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. She's wearing a pair of light pink shorts and a loose, tannish shirt with sleeves down to her elbows. Her hair is down and straightened. She looks beautiful.

"VICTORIA!" The guys shouted from behind me and crushed her into a group hug.

"I can't breathe!" She said.

They broke the hug and went into the kitchen. She turned to face me again with a huge grin. She's probably about three inches shorter than me. It's sure.

"So, what are we gonna do today?" She bit her lip.

I was lost in her eyes. "Um, I was thinking we could watch some movies and okay some games?" I said slowly but it came out more as a question.

"Okay!" She smiled.

I walked over to the shelf of movies with her close behind. "Um, we have Toy Story, Grease, Titanic, Mr. And Mrs. smith..

"Mr. and Mrs Smith!" She yelled. I just laughed. She's so cute.

"I'll do it!" Louis said while grabbing the disk out of my hand and putting it in the DVD player.

Me and Victoria awkwardly stood in the living room noticing most of the spots we taken. Harry, Liam, louis, and Zayn squeezed on the couch. The only spots left were were on the love seat.

"I'll sit on the floor" Victoria said looking up at me.

"NO!" All the boys yelled. What?

"You can't sit on the floor, it's hot lava!" Louis said.

Victoria just laughed. "Okay Louis." She said awkwardly.

"Come here love" I patted the seat next me. She sat down and the movie started.

*

"I'm gonna go make some popcorn" I said and got up.

Zayn got up and followed me into the kitchen. God.

"Hey Niall!" He leaned over the counter and waited for me to reply. I just stared at him and started laughing.

"What do you want?"

"Geez, I just wanted to know how it's going."

"Yeah, yeah. What are you and the guys up to?"

He smirked and slowly made his way back into the living room. "You'll see mate."