Boys. Harry Potter; Lupin

Start from the beginning

Lupin stands around the corner, a book in his hands. Even if his best friends were devilish, he still had the right morals.

I breath carefully then walk around the corner. I pretend that I'm stuck in the book that sits in my hands. Each step brings me closer to him, each step closer to him recognizing me.

I stop in front of him as he looks up. "Lupin..." I murmur. "Sorry?" He asks. I wasn't loud enough. I close the book and look up to him.

"Hi Lupin."
"Hi Y/N. Sorry about earlier today. If it helps, we got in trouble. Had to clean the trophies muggle style."
"That's fine, really. I don't mind it. I got to talk to Professor Dumbledore." I smile as he stares, open mouthed at me.

"Anyway... I was going to ask if you- This sounds silly but... would you teach me how to play Quidditch? Or at least help me?" I ask biting my lip.

"Oh, Um... I'm not a Quidditch player. James and Sirius are."
"Surely you learnt from them? You can ride a broom." I ask, hopeful.
"Okay... Fine. I'll help. But its getting late. We'll have to play tomorrow."

I hold up the slip of paper professor Dumbledore gave me. 

"Actually, we have permission to go out tonight."

                 \        ~        /

The grass crunched below our feet as Lupin and I stepped onto the Quidditch field. The white lines very bright against the darkness of the night.

"So... What do you know about the game?" Lupin asked, stopping in the cold night air. I hug myself. "I know how to play. It's just... I've never actually put it in motion."
"Have you ever been on a broom?"
"Once. But that was a class."
"Okay, let's see you fly then." He throws the broom, I catch it clumsily and nearly drop it. Lupin starts laughing. I blush and hope he doesn't notice.

I tuck the broom between my feet and stare at the boy expectantly. "What?"
"Aren't you supposed to tell me what to do?"
"Oh. Well, you push off-"
"I know you have to push off, but how do I do it?"
"Well..." Lupin then explains and shows me how to 'start' the broom. I prepare to follow him as he flies above.

I shift weight from one foot to the other before kicking off and launching into the sky.

The broom was steady and floated in mid-air. My grip on the handle was tight. So tight that it made my hands whiter than the half moon. I laugh in relief and gaze at Lupin. A smile played on his lips as he looked at me, a strange expression in his eyes.

We played for hours, throwing a ball to each other. Playing tag (he would always cheat), and then we fell on to the ground beside each other recovering from our laughing fits. Looking up to the stars.

After a few minutes, when our breathing went back to it's normal state and our hearts returning to it's normal rate, we turn our heads. I stare into the depths of his eyes. A pressure I never knew I had lifted from my stomach.

"Professor Dumbledore was right."
"What do you mean?"
"I mean, Dumbledore actually said to me that after I got to know one of you, I won't mind your silly behaviors. I mean you're not to bad but-"
"Sirius and James. I get it." Lupin smiles and nods. Its true, his face said.

Lupin raises his arm, looking to the old watch on his wrist. "11:43. We should probably get going. Don't want to get in trouble by the professors." He stood up and bent to get his broom. I don't know why, but I reach out and hold his forearm.

He looks down at me, straight into my eyes. "Y/N?" I stand, concentrating on his face, a blush in my cheeks. He had put a hand on my arm to steady me as I stood up. Now his hands rested on my waist.

My left hand no longer gripped onto his arm, but rested on his chest. We continued to gaze at each other, a beautiful stillness filled the short space between us. Around us. Inside my soul.

Our heads were so close. Our lips inches away. My heart going a million miles an hour. His going possibly faster under my hands. Electricity burst through my veins.

Then our lips brush...

...and it's over! Haha, you got excited didn't you? I spoiled your fun like Satan ate the weak. Mwahahaha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that. Had a bit of romance... Not too much but if you request something that requires a lot of love(😉), then I can pick it up a notch on the kiss meter. Haha. Smut doesn't countXD

Love you guys=)