Episode 9: It's All In The (Cook) Book!

Start from the beginning

"All right!" Kawasaki went into the kitchen. "Thank goodness I practiced cooking this before hand! Lalala-lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala~" Soon, he was done with pork chops. "Here you are, Mabel!" He said as he served it to her.

"Hmm..." Mabel said as she savored it. "Oh? I never predicted that the pork chops would be this delicious!"

"Do you like it?" Kawasaki asked.

"This is amazing! Mmm." Mabel complimented as she continued to eat the pork chops. "Thank you, Kawasaki." She paid and left.

"Oh my! This is one of the most successful day!" Kawasaki cheered.

The words about Kawasaki's cooking was spread out.

"Really? Is it really that good?" Mayor asked.

"I never knew he would get any compliments," Hana said.

"Maybe I should go there some time," Buttercup said. 

"I should try if you really liked it," Samo said.

"Let's go see if he really did improve," Tuggle said.

More cappies stopped by Kawasaki's restaurant and ordered different menus.

"French toasts, please," Mayor said.

"I'll have dumplings," Hana said.

"I'll have omelette," Buttercup said.

"One plate of deep fried vegetables," Samo said.

"Pan fried rice, please," Tuggle said. 

"Oh, different orders at a same time! Okay!" Kawasaki said as he took orders from everyone. "Lalala-lalalalalalalala-la-lala-lalala-lalalalalalala-lalalalala-lalalalala~" He sang as he whipped up the toasts, heated up the dumplings, flipped the omelette, fried the batter, and stirred the fried rice. After some time, he was able to serve everyone their dishes in a fair amount of time. Everyone took the first bite at the same time.

"Oh wow! This is really good!" Mayor said.

"Oh my goodness! Try this dumpling, honey," Hana said.

"This omelette taste so much better now!" Buttercup exclaimed.

"Mmm, not only it tastes good but it's also really crunchy!" Samo complimented.

"I should order more and take this home!" Tuggle said. 

Kawasaki, Tiff, Tuff, and Kirby were watching people eat.

"Oh, I never knew this day would come!" Kawasaki was so proud of himself.

"See? You don't need to got outside of Cappy Town to learn to cook again!" Tiff said.

"You'll make more money at this rate!" Tuff said.

"Poyo po-poyo..." Kirby sadly said as he saw no one leaving any leftovers.

"I hope you get more customers, Kawasaki," Tiff said.

"See you later," Tuff said.

"Poyo," Kirby said.

"Bye! Thank you!" Kawasaki said as they left. "I gotta practice some more!"

********

Later that day, in the evening, everyone in Cappy Town was peaceful and quiet... except Dedede...

"EW! YUCK! BLECH! I DON'T WANT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTT!" He threw the corn dog into Escargoon's mouth. 

"This happens every meal..." Escargoon muffled as he chewed on the corn dog.