Episode 11: Galacta Knight: Galaxy's Villain - Part 1

Start from the beginning

Meta Knight knew the history of Galacta Knight. Galacta Knight betrayed the Star Warrior force and Galaxy Soldiers and join the dark side due to more benefits and higher wage, in addition to that, he had cruel jealousy towards Meta Knight that he did not want to be part of the forces of Star Warrior and Galaxy Soldier. He even attempted to kill Sir Arthur, the leader of forces of Star Warrior and Galaxy Soldier for the price offered by Nightmare Enterprises.

After every single Star Warriors and Galaxy Soldiers were defeated by Nightmare Enterprises and their monsters, Meta Knight traveled all alone seeking for hope of any kind. That went on for about 10,000 years or so, until he encountered Galacta Knight, who wanted duel with him since he wanted to defeat Meta Knight so badly.

After hours of furious fight, Galaxia used full power on Galacta Knight that he lost his conscious and left a large crack on his mask. After defeating him, Meta Knight abandoned Galacta somewhere extremely far away from Dreamland and Nightmare Fortress. He didn't want to kill Galacta Knight since he had some Galaxy Soldier blood flowing through his body, so there was some hope.

(End of flashback)

"But I won't lose this time! I've improved!" Galacta Knight said as he struck him with full force and created much impact.

"Ugh!" Meta Knight grunted as the force pushed him down, leaving a huge injury around his eyes. He held the injury so tight to relieve the pain.

"Poyo!" Kirby ran to Meta Knight.

"I... am fine..." Meta Knight said, wincing in pain.

"I'm much stronger than before, show-off," Galacta Knight said.

"Kirby... take this..." Meta Knight said weakly as he handed the mini sword to Kirby. He transformed into sword Kirby and took the Galaxia. However, Galaxia was fast enough to counter and attack. The force of his sword also pushed him away that he bumped hard on the tree, causing him to faint.

"Hm!" Galacta Knight scoffed. He slowly walked towards Meta Knight finish him. "So long... Sir Meta Knight... may you rest in peace!" He raised his sword up high and struck him... no, his sword.

They both grunted as each of their power pushed against each other. As they both struggled, Galacta Knight lost his balance. Then, Meta Knight kicked him away, reached his pocket, took out a knife, and and threw it into Galacta Knight's arm.

"Ungh!" Galacta Knight grunted as the knife was buried into his arm. As he took it out, Meta Knight struck him with Galaxia. "Gah!" The force pushed him away and made a crack on the mask.

"Looks like... your mask is... made with... harder element," Meta Knight said, still holding his eye. However, his pain started to gradually lessen.

The mask's vibration by the force made his face sore. "Darn... I prepared for more..." Galacta Knight's voice was full of resentment.

"I don't want to play dirty," Meta Knight said. "Let's heal ourselves and duel again..."

"Fine," Galacta Knight said, holding his aching face. He flew away using its wings and flew off far... to Dedede's castle.

"Looks like Haltmann got his hands on Galacta Knight," Meta Knight said. Then he went to Kirby, picked him up, and carried him to the castle.

********

"Looks like you won't be able to recover for like two weeks or so," Susie said as she examined his injury.

"The power of Galaxia..." Galacta Knight said. "Only if I had that in my hands!"

"However, Galaxia will reject you since you decided to betray the forces of Star Warriors and Galaxy Soldiers," Susie said. "Also, the injuries given by Galaxia, there's no way to heal them fast. Since you still have some blood of Galaxy Soldier running through your body, you were able to withstand the major injuries. You can't fight until you have completely recovered. I won't let you."

"Yes, lady Susie," Galacta Knight replied.

"Our medical team will do the best we can to treat you," Susie said. "Don't you worry. You'll get your chance to beat the Star Warriors."

"Thanks, lady Susie," Galacta Knight replied.

********

Thankfully, there was no major injuries on Kirby. He had Kirby lie down sideways and put a soft, cold ice pack on the injured part of his head and back. Meta Knight took off his mask to treat himself. There was a deep scratch around his eyes. He grabbed the disinfectant, and slightly tapped it on his wound. Meta Knight winced as the disinfectant stung his wound. He just couldn't do if fast by himself, but Sword and Blade Knights were not present since he told them to go spend time with Tiff and Tuff while he was 'training' with Kirby. "Oeui..." Meta Knight wince a little louder as he accidentally gave pressure on one place of the wound.

"Poyo?" Kirby woke up by Meta Knight's wincing sound.

"Ah... sorry, Kirby," Meta Knight said.

"Poyo, poyo," Kirby said as he took the bottle of disinfectant and the cotton swab.

"But Kirby, this isn't easy," Meta Knight said. By now, he didn't care if Kirby knew how he looked like under his mask. In fact, he shouldn't even hide his real face anymore since now there is something going on there now.

"Poyo, poyo!" Kirby insisted. He watched Tiff treat many other cappies a lot of times so he knew how to treat that kind of wound. He gently tapped the cotton absorbed with disinfectant on his wound. It did sting a little, but it was a little better that Kirby was treating him than Meta Knight treating himself.

"Ouch, ouch," Meta Knight winced in sudden sting.

"Poyo, poyo," Kirby apologized.

"It's fine. It's natural," Meta Knight said.

After he was done with disinfectant, Meta Knight handed him a bottle of ointment. Kirby took the ointment little by little and gently rubbed it on Meta Knight's wound. This ointment was especially used for Star Warriors and Galaxy Soldiers to heal their wounds so it felt really good on his wound. After he was done with ointment, he wrapped his wound with a bandage. It was not completely perfect, but it was bearable. Meta Knight put his mask on. "Thank you, Kirby," Meta Knight thanked him as his mask was secure.

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"We will be healed in no time Kirby," Meta Knight said. "I'm sorry this happened."

"Poyo," Kirby replied.

"We should train when we heal," Meta Knight said. "He won't heal that fast either. I have all the best medicines."

A/N: Hey! There were some error with the storyline :P, but I fixed it so you'll not be confused. Enjoy!