Bonus Chapter: 19 Years later... ☑️

Bonus  Chapter:19 years later...

Liv's Pov

So it's been 19 years... wow. So how have you all been? So things were kinda crazy for a while... we had a lot of werewolf wars because rouges were trying rise  up and make everyone rogue because they didn't feel like they should be outcast anymore and then there were just some greedy packs that wanted rule everyone but that didn't happen thankfully. There's still a few packs who try and rise up once in a while but they eventually stopped trying. We have a few rouge packs on our side now so that helps some and they give us information.

Remember the dream I had? About Paris almost getting kidnapped? Well it actually happened but luckily I found her and saved her from a rouge. The werewolf wars went on for five years, and honestly it was hell because Tommy was so overprotective but I guess that was a good thing and none of us girls were allowed to leave the house, but once in a while we'd get to sit on the porch; we had to have five guards each.

Over dramatic, protective mates.

Dawn, Ash and I were also pregnant during the  wars so that was fun (note the sarcasm). We practically re-designed the whole  house because there was nothing better to do so we had to do something so that we didn't die of boredom.

It kinda sucked because we couldn't train or help since we were pregnant and didn't want to hurt the babies. So we helped with being "Doctors" which sparked my interest in studying to be a doctor, and we helped cooking and making sure there was plenty of food.

Anyway enough with all that drama, so I'm sure you all know about Paris and Malcom they are both 18 and will be 19 in a few days along with Jonas Ash and Derek's son. Paris has long blonde hair like me that she keeps straightened  because for some reason she hates her curls and really dark roots for some weird reason and is a little taller than me, loves to sing in her free time but wants to be a doctor.

Malcom has dark brown hair that's short and is the same height as Tommy so definitely taller than me and has been the new Alpha for a year. Jonas also has dark brown hair and is a little shorter than Malcom but not much and has been the new Beta for a year as well.

Dawn had triplets a little over year after Paris, Malcom, and Jonas were born. Their names are Caleb, Mason, and Skylar who are all super smart especially Skylar, who wants to be a doctor along with Paris;  Mason wants to be lawyer. Caleb and Mason have dark brown hair just like Dawn.

Mason didn't want to be third in command which worked out good for Caleb even though Caleb is the oldest. Skylar has blondesih brownish hair like her dad and loves school and could skip a grade if she really wanted too.

Eventually Tommy and Derek warmed up to Chase and he became Tommy and Derek's third in command. When Caleb turns 18 in a little less than a year he'll become the new third in command.Ash and Derek had a girl, Kassidy (Kassey) right around the time Dawn had her triplets. She has long dark brown hair with blonde highlights that she keeps in these gorgeous big curls and wants to be a teacher, sometimes her and Paris will watch a bunch of the pups because they both love kids.

I had twins boys Seth and Steven they are definitely the packs jokesters and pranksters for sure and always mange to get them selves  in trouble they are definitely a handful and they're only 16, they want to be actors and they have their own YouTube channel that's really popular. One time they got a video of Paris dancing and signing in her room and it was really good she took dance classes for ten years and then one day she just stopped likeing it, well they posted the video and it got a ton of hits... needless to say Paris was extremely mad and wouldn't talk to them for thee weeks....

Four years later I had quadruplets... ugh I know talk about a lot of pain thanks Tommy. They just turned 11 in April; I had two boys, Reese and Wesley who also find them selves in trouble with their big brothers and want to be actors too and have their own T.V. show. Reese has dark brown almost black hair that's super curly and unruly but he loves it, Wesley has blonde hair that's straight as a board that he likes to keep in his eyes but I make him cut every once in awhile.

And two girls Shaylee and Rose who are my little Angles and love to help Ash with her fashion line. That right Ash went to college to become a fashion designer and is now one of the most popular designers out there right now and now Shaylee and Rose want to be fashion designers too. Shaylee has dark almost black hair too that she likes to keep in braids and Rose has blonde hair that's kinda "poofy" and crimped.

Summer met her mate Langdon, during the werewolf wars when he came with his Alpha to make alliances with other packs and they met when she was 18 I think? But she didn't find out till a year later when she turned nineteen but she knew because she could feel the sparks but her wolf told her for sure when she turned nineteen. They have a beautiful little  girl who's nine and looks just like Summer and has the longest hair you've ever seen, I absolutely love her she comes and has sleep overs with us and her mom twice a month or we go over there.

I think that covers just about everyone oh and you should know that Paris and Jonas are dating; they don't know that Ash and I know but we know they had sex but that's not our business I know I sound like a bad mom but they are adults and can make their own decisions. They are really hoping that they'll be mates.... but I have a feeling that they won't...

Ash and I still go out "clubbing" and "partying" expect now Dawn and Paris (once she got to be 17 almost 18 I know I'm a bad mom.. but it takes a lot to get werewolves drunk and we don't let her her get drunk and keep her with one of us at all times) comes with us and once in a while Summer will join us. So it's nice and we always have fun, and if you're wondering yes we still go shopping, and get Starbucks but we found this cute little coffee shop that just opened called the Ugly Mug that's really good that we like to go to.

Oh I'm sure you're all wondering about Reggie.... well he... died. He found out  his mate was killed by a rouge and was heart broken and then when the werewolf wars came along he didn't have any will left to live and died. It was really sad I still haven't really gotten over it but I'm much better than I was.

"Liv!! Come on we got to go get stuff for the kids "surprise" birthday party!! Get your ass down here before I drag you!! " Ash joked from the bottom of the stairs, as you can tell she's still violent... I can't believe my babies are growing up so fast, it seems like just yesterday we were bringing them home..

---------------------------------------------
Word count: 1372

---------------------------------------------Word count: 1372