Chapter 20:Explanations...

Chapter 20: Explanations...

Liv's Pov

"Mom... I meant to call, but we just got back and I was relaxing. I love you mom." I smiled at her. "You're so lucky I love and missed you!!" She squealed.

She came over to the bed and helped me stand up and hugged me, which was soon followed by Adeline coming up and joining our hug, and then Ash and Dawn decided they wanted hug too. So we were all standing in Ash's room hugging, it was really nice.

When we finally released ourselves from the hug, I thought my mom and Adeline were going to start crying. "Are you guys ok?" I asked. "Yeah we're just sad our babies are going up so fast." Adeline said her voice cracking a little.

"Since were on the note of growing up so fast... I have some news too.." Ash said grinning like crazy. "Me and Derek...are engaged!!!" She squealed out.

"Omg!!! No way!!! Why didn't you tell me?!?? I want to know everything!!!!" I yelled giving her an accusing look for not telling me. "Ok ok chill." She said putting her hands up in mock surrender.

(A/N so we are going to be in Ash's  Pov but everyone else is listening to the story I'm only using " " when Ash and Derek are talking to each other and it's going to be past tense so it'll be italicized) (there's a few spots where she is taking to the girls directly and I use " ")

3 days ago...

Ok so after you and Tommy left and I "yelled" at Tommy not to screw up while he proposed to you, me and Derek went on a run. No biggie and then we went "swimming" *cough* in a little lake we stumbled upon...

Anyway so after we got back and showered, Alone. We were in Derek's room watching Storm Rider, I'd never heard of it but Derek said it was good so why not.

After it went off, it was really good by the way ok getting off topic sorry. We went down stairs and I was going to fix dinner. Derek stopped me and asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner "Hey Ash, why don't we go out for dinner? Kind of like a date, if you want."

So of course I said yes. I went to my room to get ready while Derek went to his. I put on white jeans, brown wedged heels and a baby blue sweater crop top since it's getting cooler outside. I didn't really do anything fancy because he said "kind of like a date" but boy was I wrong.

I did my hair in a braided messy bun type thing and I did grey and black eye shadow almost like a smokey eye but not quite, I did a light blush and a light pink lip gloss.

I did my hair in a braided messy bun type thing and I did grey and black eye shadow almost like a smokey eye but not quite, I did a  light blush and a light pink lip gloss

Ash's outfit 👆🏻👆🏻

None of you are going to believe this but I was ready to go before Derek!! I was very proud of myself, then I found out he was ready but was setting up our "date Aka his proposal".