Chapter 18: Holy Shit...☑️

I'd also like to thank Dream_Ahead for these beautiful covers she made me I absolutely love them!!! If anyone has any questions or has a cover they made or want to make and want me to see it you can email me at reagygirl02wattpad@gmail

I'd also like to thank Dream_Ahead for these beautiful covers she made me I absolutely love them!!! If anyone has any questions or has a cover they made or want to make and want me to see it you can email me at reagygirl02wattpad@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------

Chapter 18: Holy Shit....

Liv's Pov

I was completely shocked if there are any more forms of being shocked I was it for sure. I mean I know it's really soon but I am in love with Tommy and he did all this. Ok ok I need to stop ranting in my head and answer him!!

"Yes, of course I'll marry you !!"

He stood up and slipped the beautiful ring on my finger, but honestly I didn't even care about the ring I cared about us. I threw myself at Tommy and crashed my lips onto his.

"I was so afraid you were going to say no." Tommy said after we stopped kissing.

"What?Why would I say no?" I asked puzzled.

"Well because it's so soon and I was a total jerk to you and still am sometimes, and honestly don't know how you forgive me but I sure as hell am glad that you do." He said lovingly.

I smiled back hugging him, we just kinda stood there for awhile hugging each other and enjoying each others presence. Nothing else mattered at the moment except us and it was perfect.

After a very long hug later we went back down the Eiffel Tower and headed back to our room. Even though we both slept most of the day the jet lag was catching up to us, and I don't know about Tommy but I was exhausted.

We went back to our room and I changed into my navy blue pj's that have little flowers on them and brushed my teeth and went to get into bed with Tommy.

"Goodnight Tommy I love you." I said pecking his cheek.

"Good night Libby I love you too." He said kissing my forehead.