Chapter 10

Chapter 10 

I woke up and checked the clock. It read 9:56am, and for a moment I thought I was late for school until I remembered I'm at Alexis' house and its Saturday. I got up and went to the guest bathroom. I took a quick shower and got dressed back into my pajamas. I walked downstairs to find Joan, Alexis, and Jared downstairs in the living room. "Goodmorning" I said as I came into view. They smiled and returned the goodmorning. "There is some food I cooked not too long ago in the kitchen if you want some." Joan added, smiling. I smiled back and walked into the kitchen. There was pancakes, bacon, everything! It looked so delicious!  

I grabbed a few of everything and started eating. Jamie is going to love this food! I washed my plate and walked into the hallway to find Jamie. "There's food in the kitchen, tons of breakfast food and you are going to LOVE it!" I told her as she saw me. "Really?!" I nodded and she walked past me. I smiled and continued to the guest bedroom. I jumped onto the bed and pulled my phone out. I scrolled through my twitter, facebook, etc. 

It eventually got boring so I just started staring at the ceiling. The ceiling was kind of interesting. I was broke out of my little trance when I heard the bedroom door open. "Hey we are going shopping in about an hour so get ready!" Alexis said and left. I smiled and walked over to my bag of clothes and searched through it. About 15 minutes later, I found the perfect outfit. It was a white shirt with a skull on the front and long sleeves and light blue jeans with tan boots. Jamie walked in and started looking through her bag. I grabbed my clothes and went to the guest bathroom. I jumped in the shower. 

I got dressed and did simple makeup. Eyeliner and mascara, nothing much. I left the room and went downstairs. I sat with Alexis' mom until Alexis and Jamie came down. Jamie was wearing a grey tank top with black jeans, red ankle high shoes, nerd glasses, and a superman snapback. Alexis looked different than her by a lot. She was wearing a sleeveless pink shirt with black jeans and pink slip-on shoes. Alexis had more makeup on then me and Jamie mixed together. 

We said our byes to Joan and Jace and got in Alexis' car. "So, where are we going?" I asked as she drove out of the driveway. "To the big mall here in London. It's about a 20 minute drive so I hope you guys are comfortable." We all smiled and started a small conversation. 

*Zayn's POV* 

"I don't know, I do have a lot of papers to grade." I told Louis as we spoke over the phone. "Come on, you need to get out. Hang with us; it'll only be me, you, and Niall. Harry is sick won't be at school Monday." I grunted then sighed. "Okay. But you're picking me up, okay?" I said. "Of course! I will be over there as soon as I get Niall so it'll be about maybe 15 minutes." I nodded but then realized he couldn't see me. "Uh okay. Bye" I hung the phone up and stopped grading the papers. It was hard because Naomi was on my mind and I didn't get much done. Maybe going out with Lou and Niall will help me clear my mind.  

I got dressed in jeans and a shirt. I put my quiff up and made sure it looked okay. I then heard a honk from outside. I grabbed my phone and house keys. I locked my front door and got in the backseat. "Hey guys." I said, hearing them return the hey. Louis started driving and they were talking. I looked at my phone and turned it on to see what time it was. It was 12:27pm. I looked out the window. I wonder what Naomi is doing right now. I bet whatever she's doing she looks beautiful. 

"Earth to Zayn, we're here." I hear an Irish accent say. I nodded and got out. We were at the mall, where we rarely go. We usually go to restaurants or clubs. Not the mall. I shook my head and followed them. "I'm hungry. Let's go to the food court, I haven't had lunch yet." Louis said. Niall and I agreed and we walked to the food court.  

I sat at a table, waiting for Louis and Niall to come back. I looked around and saw a lot of teens and families. There were couples everywhere, making me feel a bit lonely. I've always had trouble finding a girl that I actually love. Yeah, I've had a few girlfriends here and there. They never ended very well though, either broke up with me or cheated on me. I stopped dating 3 years ago when I found my fiancé in our bed with another guy. After that, I've found very few girls I've had interest in. Well, now only one, Naomi. 

"Hellooo!" Louis said, stopping my thoughts. "I think he has a little crush." Niall said smiling. "Yeah, he's been daydreaming a lot lately." "I'm right here ya know!" I said, causing them to laugh. They sat down and started eating. "Hey, isn't those 2 girls our American students?" Louis said pointing to a group of 3 girls. I know them, Naomi, Jamie, and Alexis. "Yeah" I whispered, staring at Naomi. She looks absolutely amazing today, not that she does every day. 

"I think that's the lucky girl." Niall said, looking at Louis. "Guys, I know it's wrong but she's just so amazing and I can't stop these feelings for her." I said, whispering so no one hears. "I'm behind you 100% on this, you just have to keep it low if anything between you two does happen." Louis said. "Me too!" Niall added, smiling. I smiled at them. "Well, who wants to add 3 girls to our little group?" I asked smiling. They nodded and I headed towards the girls. 

*Naomi's POV* 

"We're finally here!" Alexis said. We got out and stood at the car for a minute. "I'm hungry, let's eat first." She said then started walking. We giggled at her before following her. The food court wasn't far so we got there pretty quickly. Jamie went and got in line for something like a sub place. Alexis and I just followed her and waited for her since we weren't hungry. I looked around and then my eyes found it. 3 of our teachers were here. I looked away quickly, hoping they didn't catch me staring. 

Alexis and I were talking before someone interrupted us. "Hey Naomi, hey Alexis." Mr. Malik, or Zayn, was here. We turned around and greeted him. "Would you 3 girls like to join me, Louis, and Niall? We're just going to go to a few stores." Alexis and I looked at each other. "I'm up for it, are you?" Alexis asked. I nodded and Zayn went back to the table. Jamie soon got finished and we walked towards their table. "We're hanging out with Mr. Malik, Mr. Tomlinson, and Mr. Horan today!" Alexis said, super excited. "Wow!" Jamie remarked. We sat down and just talked until everyone was done eating. Zayn leaned down next to my ear and whispered "you look gorgeous today." I blushed and whispered my thanks. We ended up going to a few stores and Zayn bought me some things even though I put up a fight that he didn't have to.  

We all started walking towards where we came in. "I had fun hanging with you and the girls today. I was maybe wondering if we could meet up somewhere sometime next week?" Zayn asked. I smiled and nodded. "Sounds like a plan" We both smiled and continued walking. Soon we exited the mall and had to go our separate ways. We said our goodbyes and left the mall. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in soooo long! I've been super busy so I haven't gotten to write in like forever! But here is an update (not a long one, sorry!) and I hope you enjoy! I'm starting to get stuck so if you want to comment ideas or something and if I use it, I'll dedicate the chapter that I use the idea to you! But I love you all! :) xx