Chapter 7

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Sorry that I update so slowly but since I started high school, my life has been CRAZY! So, I don't have much time to type but here I am! I'm such an awesome person that I surprised you guys with a new chapter! :D anyways, I love you<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7 

*Naomi's POV* 

Ugh, I don't want to get up! Why does it have to be Thursday? I groaned as I turned my alarm off and got up. I rubbed my eyes then went to Jamie's room. "Jamie boo, get uppppppppppp!" I yelled while softly shaking her. "I'm awakeeeeeeeee." She mumbled. I yawned and walked back to my room, grabbing my clothes. I took a quick shower then got dressed. I am wearing a gray shirt saying 'HIPSTA PLEASE' with blue jeans and gray TOMS. After putting my makeup on, I went to check on Jamie. I walked into her room and she was wearing a beautiful bright blue shirt with black skinny jeans and bright blue TOMS. She was in the process of painting her nails the same color as her shirt and shoes so she can match. She is so weird, but I love her! 

"Hurry up Jamie, we have to go in a few minutes!" I said giggling at her weirdness. "Okay, okay! I will meet you in the car in 5 minutes" she said and continued painting her nails. I laughed and walked out of her room. I got my bookbag and walked out to the car. I sat and turned the radio on. They were playing Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke. I hate that song so I turned the radio off and waited patiently for Jamie. Soon, she came out and got in the car. "About time haha I was just about to leave." I said, starting the car. "Shut up ha" I drove to the school. We talked until the bell rang. 

We walked to homeroom, where we met up with Alexis. "Hellooo!" Alexis greeted with a smile. "Hey Alex!" We answered. We all sat down at a desk. "How has your first week of school in England been so far?" "Wonderful!!" Jamie answered. "There are sooooooo many cute boys!!!" She screamed-whispered. "Eh, it's been ok." I answered. "Anything bothering you Naomi?" Alexis asked. "Alright quiet down class! I need to take role." Ms. Williams said before I could respond. Alexis mouthed to me that she will talk to me later. I nodded and listened to Ms. Williams. "Jonathon Creeks" "Here!" "Naomi Davis" "Here!" I said, louder than I meant. I covered my mouth as Alexis and Jamie giggled. She said more names and said Alexis and Jamie's. Right when she said the last person's name, the bell rang. "Well, I will see you sexy things later!" Jamie said. "Alright! Bye boo!" I yelled as she walked away. "You two are so weird I swear!" Alexis said and laughed. I laughed with her and we continued to walk to PE. We met up with Jared at PE. Now, let's have some fun. 

*skip to the bell* 

Alexis, Jared, and I had so much fun! Today in PE, we had to play dodge ball and we three hit everyone we didn't like and eventually ended up disqualified! I don't usually do stuff like that but they talked me into doing it! Anyways, Alexis and I are walking to Math. We are still laughing from what we did in PE! "That was so funny! How you threw the ball at Chloe and where it hit her and how she was in so much pain was hilarious!!" We laughed and walked into Math. "What's so funny? I want to laugh!!" Jamie asked when we sat down. "Alexis, Jared and I threw dodge balls at the people we don't like and got disqualified!" I said and we busted into laughter again. "Naomi! You bad girl." Jamie fake-surprised said. We laughed again. Our laughter was then interrupted by Mr. Styles clearing his throat. We immediately stopped and looked at him. Now to start the class. 

*skip to the bell* 

"Bye Alexis!" I said. "Bye Alex, see ya at lunch!" Jamie said right after me. She smiled and waved. We started walking to music. Math class was its usual, just shapes and numbers! Anyways, I am not looking forward to English class. Not at all. I don't want to see Zayn but at the same time, I want to see him and just kiss him again. "Earth to Naomi!" Jamie said, bringing me back to reality. "You okay?" Jamie asked. I nodded and we entered music class. 

We were heading towards where we normally sit but Mr. Horan stopped us. "Both of you are doing chorus yes?" He asked. We nodded our heads. "Okay, come with me. You will have new seats." We followed him and sat where he instructed us to do. There was not a lot of people doing chorus but oh well. "Maybe Mr. Horan will sing to you soon" I said to Jamie after he walked away. She punched me, earning a small yelp from me. "Oops, sorry. My arm kind of went crazy." She said, giggling. I glared at her then started a different conversation.  

*Zayn's POV* 

Today has gone by so slow. The bell is about to ring for the lunch period. My students are already packed up and ready to go. They are just talking amongst their selves. "RINGGGGGGGG" The bell finally rang and the kids left. A few of them saying bye to me. I can go to lunch but I don't know if I should. I have been thinking about Naomi all day and I honestly can't wait to see her. I still have 2 classes to go, not including the last class where I actually see her. My stomach starts rumbling so I decide to go to lunch. I locked my door and started walking towards the cafeteria. 

I walked in and there were students EVERYWHERE. Some said hey to me as I walked towards the group of teachers. I sat at the table and pulled out my lunch. "Hey!" I know that voice, I looked up and saw Harry. "I didn't know you had this lunch period." I said. He nodded and we talked as we ate. "Well, I'm going back to my room. I have some stuff to get ready for the next class." I nodded and stood with him. We said our goodbyes and I walked over to the trash can to throw my trash away. I bumped into a student right before I reached the trash can.  

"I am so sorry. I wasn't watching where I was going and" I looked up and stopped talking. I bumped into Naomi. "Um, hi" I said awkwardly as I threw my trash away. "Hi um Mr. Malik." She said and continued to the trash can to throw her try away. "How are you?" I asked, trying to start a conversation. "I'm good." She said and looked down. "Um, Naomi. Can you come with me?" I asked. She nodded and went back to her table. To get her bookbag I guess. We walked to my room. I unlocked the door and we walked in. The lunch period wasn't going to be done for another 10 minutes. 

We stood there staring at each other for what seemed like forever. "So, um. I just needed to say" I said but soon stopped when her lips connected to mine. My eyes were wide but soon they closed and I kissed her back. I didn't want to stop, ever. It felt so right. She then stopped and backed away. "I-I'm sorry. I couldn't keep myself from doing that. I uh, I'm sorry." She said and looked down. I shook my head, "No, no, no. Don't be, I wanted to do the same thing all day long." I said and chuckled. I'm surprised she kissed me this time. 

"I was wondering if maybe you, Jamie, and I could go out to eat. To talk about what you missed. Since the beginning of school." She nodded. "Of course, when?" "In a few weeks. I was thinking during the Thanksgiving week. On the Saturday before school starts again." She nodded again. "We would love to" She said and smiled. I smiled and the bell rang. "See you later!" She said and left. I sat at my desk and smiled.  

*skip to dismissal bell & Naomi's POV* 

I walked out of the school building and met up with Alexis and Jamie. "Hey Lexie" I said. "Lexie?" She said and laughed. "Yeah, that's your new nickname from me now!" All three of us laughed. "Hey, you didn't say anything to me!" Jamie said. "Hey baby boo sexy thang" I said and hugged her. She laughed and hugged me back. "We should go, I have quite a bit of homework to do." I said. We all said our goodbyes and I got in the passenger side of the car. Jamie got in the driver's seat and we soon started driving home. "Oh yeah. We are having dinner with Mr. Malik in a few weeks." I said, staring out the window. "We?" "Yeah, so we can discuss what we have missed in his class since the beginning of the school year." I said. "Ugh, why do we have to see teachers out of school?" She whined. I giggled at her as we pulled in the driveway. 

Jamie locked the car and we left to our rooms. I started my homework and listened to music. At 8:00pm, I went downstairs and fixed me some food. I quickly ate, took a shower and lay down. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday! This has been a crazy, crazy first week of school for me! I slowly drifted to sleep as I was deep in my thoughts. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you enjoyed and I love you guys!! Please, please, please comment ideas below! I will dedicate the chapter (that I use the idea in) to you! So please leve ideas! I love you guys and I will see ya later!<3