Introduction.

Introduction: Naomi Davis

Hi my name is Naomi Allisiya Davis and I am 16 years old! I am in the 11th grade! I live in a small town in Kansas called Little River with a population of a little above 500 people. I live with my mom since I was 6 due to my dad dying of a terrible car crash. Of course he was alone when he died because my mom and I were at home. He died on April 12th. Anyways, I was born on December 7th, 1996. My mom is never around anymore due to her job. Even sometimes her job makes us move to a different town but that hasn't happened since I was 11. When I first moved to Little River, I met my best friend, who is also my neighbor, Jamie Lynn Hutcherson! Jamie and I are practically sisters. So, that is me! Bye babes!! 

Introduction: Jamie Hutcherson

Hiya! My name is Jamie Lynn Hutcherson! I am currently 16 years old. Born December 8th, 1996. My best friend is Naomi Allisiya Davis! I love that girlie with all my heart and I am her protector from any and everything! Naomi is 7 hours older than me, so she was born on December 7th... I am an only child and I live with my foster mom, Nancy. I love Nancy but my real parents I love the most even though they died in a car crash when I was 8. I was adopted when I was 13. Nancy was married to my foster dad, named Greg, but Greg died of a heart attack when I was 15. I was closer to Nancy than I was Greg but he still felt like a father to me. Anyways, I gotta go. Bye!! 

A/N: I will put a picture of Jamie in the next chapter! Naomi----->