Chapter 9

Chapter 9 

I put clothes in my packing bag. It's as big as a golfing bag. I feel like I'm moving out to her house. It has been so long since I spent the night with a friend other than Jamie. It's been about 3 years! I put night and day clothes in the bag. I put my brush, toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup, shoes, and basically anything I will need to stay over at someone's house for a weekend. When I'm finished, I double check my bag to make sure I have everything then I take it downstairs and put it on the couch. I walked upstairs and entered Jamie's room. "How much longer are you going to be?" I asked. "A few minutes. What time is it?" She asked. I took my phone out to check. 

"It's 5:30. Let me know when you're ready." She nodded and I left her room. Good thing we took a shower earlier. I went into the kitchen and got me a snack. A small bag of chips sound good. I ate them pretty quickly. I pulled my phone out and remembered I don't have Alexis' home address! I texted her that I don't have it and soon she texted me back the address. It was starting to near 5:50 when Jamie came down the stairs. "About time" I laughed as I got my bag. "Ready?" I asked. "Ready" She said nodding and smiling. I smiled and we walked out the door. 

I texted my mom earlier to let her know we weren't going to be home all weekend and she said that it was fine. She got in the car as I locked the house then I got in the driver's seat. I started driving. "I wonder if Jared is already there." I said, thinking aloud. "Probably haha" Jamie said. It took about 5-6 minutes before I make it to her house. We get out and grab our bags. We walked up to the door and knocked. We was greeted by Jared. "Hey" He said smiling as he opened the door. "Hey!" Jamie and I both said. We walked in and was instructed where Alexis' room was.  

We dropped off our bags and followed Jared to the living room. There was 3 people including Alexis in there. "Hey!" Alexis said as she came to us. She gave us a hug. "Jamie, Naomi, this is my mum Joan and my little brother Jace. Mom, Jace, this is my 2 American friends Jamie and Naomi." She said, introducing everyone. "American?" Her mom asked surprised. "Yes mam! We are from the good ole states!" I said smiling. "That is so cool!" Jace said. "I love American accents so be prepared to talk if you're around me!" Her mom said. We all had a small laugh.  

"Please sit! Make yourselves at home." Her mother said, gesturing towards the couch. "Thank you" Jamie said. She just smiled, making us smile back. "I'm going to go fix supper now. Alexis, I will call for you when it's done and you can bring them with you when you come down ok?" "Okay mum." Her mom walked out and we just sat there quiet. All four of us just sat and stayed quiet for minutes. "So" I said. "What do you two like to do?" Jared asks, trying to break the silence. "Anything really" I said. "I like to listen to music and play games! I'm more of a tomboy unlike Miss Naomi over there." Jamie said, smiling. 

"Alright cool! Maybe you and I could go head to head on a few games after dinner." Jared said to Jamie. "Oh you're on!" She said, smirking. "You like to do makeovers?" Alexis asked as Jared and Jamie carried on a different conversation about games. "Yeah! I love makeovers. We could do our nails too." I said putting in ideas. "Sounds like a deal!" Alexis said, smiling. "Alexis, dinner is ready!" Her mother yelled. "Tell your brother it's done please!" She added. "Okay mum!" She yelled back. "Babe, can you go tell him?" She turned and asked Jared. He nodded and we continued to the dining room as Jared went upstairs to get her brother. 

We sat down after getting our plates from her mom. Her mom is so cool that she even fixed our plates for us! Her mom sat at one end of the table and the rest of us sat on the sides. Jace ended sitting on the other end. "I didn't tell you two my name! How disrespectful, if you need anything please just ask! You may call me by Joan instead of Ms. Long." She said while everyone else was getting settled. We nodded and smiled. Everyone began to eat. It was a quiet dinner, no one talked. After we were done, we put our dirty dishes in the sink because Joan told us too. We went upstairs to Alexis' room. "Nice room!" I said. It was pink of course but it was very beautifully decorated! "Thank you." She said and smiled. "I'll get the games and get everything setup. Just come get in a beanbag over here!" Jared said to Jamie. She nodded and went to where he instructed. "Do you want to get started?" Alexis asked. I nodded my head very excitedly. 

She got her makeup out and we both sat at this table that was near her bedroom bathroom. "You want to go first?" She asked and I nodded. She started caking my face with makeup. More than I would wear. "Andddd done!" She said taking her hands away from my face. "Can I go see?" I asked. "No! Do my makeup and then we will go dress up. But here's the little rule, I have to choose what you wear and you have to choose what I wear." She said and I nodded. I did her makeup and was very happy with how it turned out. It wasn't a lot like she did to me but it still looked good! "Andddd done!" I said, mocking her. We both laughed and went to her closet. She had a walk-in closet! That is so cool. "Here put this on! You can choose something for me after you show me this!" She said and walked out, leaving me alone in the closet to change. 

I put it all on. I guess she is allowing me to look because she uncovered her mirror before she left. I looked and was very surprised at what I saw! She did my makeup beautifully even though it is more than I would wear. She put mostly brown on but it wasn't too much. She gave me a white dress with a cheetah print bow in the middle and a pair of cheetah prints high heels. She will have to let me borrow this outfit for Monday! I walked out and her jaw dropped. "You look amazing! Jared, Jamie, look at what I turned Naomi into!" She said, clearly proud of her 'artwork'. They paused their game and looked. "Whoa" Jared said. "NAOMI YOU LOOK SEXY! Alexis, you HAVE to let her wear that Monday!" Jamie said. Alexis looked at me, "You want to?" I nodded smiling. "Okay, you can take that outfit home Sunday."  

We walked back into the closet and she stood as I looked through all of her amazing clothes. After a few minutes, one finally caught my eyes. It was more of a nude color dress with black, white, and light pink splatters and a nude colored bow in the middle. The shoes are nude colored flats with a bow at the toes and sparkles all over the flats. It looks gorgeous! I handed her the outfit and left the closet. "You guys, pause the game. Alexis will be out any minute now!" I said to the two people that I call friends. They groaned but paused it. We all looked towards the closet as the doors opened. Alexis stepped out and everyone's mouths dropped. She looked absolutely stunning! "I don't look bad right?" She said, her insecurities kicking in. "Hell no! You look so, so gorgeous, breath-taking!" Jamie said. "You look stunning baby." Jared said standing and walking over to her. I looked over at Jamie and walked to her. "I picked a good outfit?" I asked, proudly looking at my human masterpiece. "Yeah! Both of you look sexy as hell!" Jamie said, smiling.  

We took off the clothes and changed. I put the clothes in my bag for Monday. Alexis agreed to wear that outfit Monday too. We all just chilled out in Alexis' room. "What time is it?" I asked, yawning. "10:50 pm" Alexis responded. "I'm tired. Where are we sleeping?" I ask. "In the guest room, follow me." Alexis said as she walked out of the door. We grabbed our stuff and followed her down the hall. The room was decent looking and had separate beds. Perfect, Jamie is a very heavy sleeper and likes to kick. We thanked her and started getting ready for bed. The room also had its own bathroom. I went and changed in the bathroom and got every needed done. I laid down after plugging my charger in my phone. "Night Jamie." "Night Naomi." I soon fell asleep. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't uploaded! I feel so bad :/ I finally have word on my laptop so I can type the story! :) Bye babes<3