Chapter sixteen - part B

Hey loves!!

So here’s part B! I hope you don’t think they’re moving too fast (but let’s be honest, this has been a long time coming!!)... Please let me know what you think in the comments!! :)

Love you all .xx

p.s, dedicated to OnlyYouShawty because I loved her comment on the last chapter hehe :) .x

______________________________________________________________________

Louis smiled into the skin of Harrys exposed collarbone as the older boy’s hair tickled his neck with each loving nuzzle. He opened his mouth and bit down softly on Harrys collarbone, leaving a mark that said you're mine now, please don't leave. Harry moaned a bit at the pain of the older boy’s teeth on his skin, but let out a hum of appreciation when Louis started pressing kisses as light as that of a butterfly onto the red, bruised skin. His arms wrapped tighter around Louis' thin waist as they stood entwined in each other in the hallway, sleep slowly etching its way into their happy minds.

It was when Harry heard a small snore from the boy in his arms that he decided it was probably time for bed. He rubbed his hand softly on Louis' back, coaxing him out of sleep just enough to lead them both into the nearest room, which turned out to be Louis', and onto the bed. He removed Louis' shirt as well as his own, leaving them both in their tracksuit pants and socks as Louis crawled up the bed and snuggled in, immediately falling asleep. Harry chuckled, lifting the covers and sliding in, pulling the covers over Louis' sleeping body too. Wrapping his arms around the waist of the feathery haired boy, he pulled his close so that his back was against Harry’s bare chest, and pressed loving kisses to his hair and neck.

Harry fell asleep that night with his fingers absentmindedly drawing patterns on the stomach of the boy he held protectively in his arms, heavy limbs intertwined and happy hearts settling into a comfortable rhythm as a sweet apology left his mouth; "I love you, Louis, and I'm so sorry it took me so long to realize."

-*-

When Louis woke in the morning, sun beaming through an opening in his curtains, he felt warm and fluttery and happy, the warmth and feel of Harrys skin on his swirling around his head and causing him to smile like a loon. Acknowledging the fact that Harry wasn't there anymore, he rolled out of bed and found a jumper on the floor that he pulled over his messy bed hair as he walked down stairs. A smile returned to his face (well let's be honest, it actually never left in the first place) when he caught a whiff of the delicious scents coming from the kitchen as he padded down the hallway with a noticeable spring in his step. He was met with the sight of a bare chested Harry who was still in his tracksuit pants, standing over a pan of sizzling bacon, two plates of eggs on toast sitting just to the right of the stovetop. He crept over to the busy boy and wrapped his arms around his waist, cheek resting against his back. He heard Harrys breath catch, and watched from behind as the younger boy quickly transferred the bacon from the pan and equally onto the two plates ahead of him. He then discarded the pan in the general direction of the sink, and turned around to face his love, Louis' arms sliding around his waist so they now met at the small of Harrys back, and Harrys own arms coming to rest around Louis' waist.

"Hi," he breathed.

"Hi," Louis breathed back, blue eyes getting lost in green. Harrys lips came down to meet the tip of the older boys slender nose, placing a kiss there and announcing "I made us breakfast!” childish joy lacing every word. Louis threw his head back with laughter, untangling himself from Harry to take the plate from the younger boy’s outstretched hand. He stood on his tippy-toes to place a small kiss on Harry’s lips, mumbling a quiet "Thank you" against them before trotting off to the lounge room with his breakfast.