"So um when are you planning on telling her?"

"Not so fast."

"Fine, but if you need any help just tell me."

"Okay." Suddenly the TV channel was turned to the news.

'REPORTING LIVE FROM NEW YORK CITY. THE BILLIONAIRE DARREN SMITH ALSO KNOWN AS THE BIGGEST PLAYBOY IN NEW YORK WAS FOUND WITH THE MODEL KELLY JAMES. THE BILLIONAIRE WAS ALSO FOUND DATING THE ACTRESS SARA JOHNSON.'

My anger was boiling inside me. I took my bag and stormed out of the restaurant. I can't believe it, that jerk just left me suffering here while he is enjoying himself. I felt tears rolling down my cheeks. By time Chris came out.

"Lucy listen here. Listen to me, okay?" I just nodded at him. "Lucy you deserve better okay. You shouldn't let him affect you like that. Do you understand." I just nodded at him again. "Come on let's go." We got into the car and Chris started driving. I was feeling much more better now because Chris always kept making me feel better. He would always make me laugh as well. He was my closest friend. "Hey Lucy, so do you know what day is it tomorrow?"

"Yeah it's a Saturday." 

"And...."

"I have to go for my morning jog tomorrow."

"And..."

"Okay okay! It's your birthday!"

"Exactly. So we're gonna go and party."

"But."

"No buts. Now let's go shopping for your new dress."

"Fine."We went shopping for a dress and I finally got one. 

Lucy's dress

Lucy's dress.

Lucy's heels

Lucy's heels.

Lucy's hairstyle

Lucy's hairstyle.

After shopping I went home and let sleep take over my body.

Saturday

Beep beep beep

Urghhh... I got out of bed and went for my morning jog. After my jog I came back and had breakfast with mom and dad. 

"Hey mom and dad."

"Yes dear?"

"So today is Chris's birthday and he's invited me to his birthday party. So can I go?"

"Of course you can tiger! It's about time you take a break from work and enjoy life."

"Hahaha okay dad. I may be home late or if I can't drive I might stay over at Chris's."

"Don't worry princess, just have fun. Don't get into any trouble."

"Don't worry mom, I won't." After breakfast I went to relax myself. I was watching some Netflix series. Suddenly Chris was calling me on FaceTime. 

Ring ring ring 

"Happy birthday birthday boy!"

"Aww thanks Lucy."

"No problem. So what's up."

"Just finished cutting my birthday cupcake!"

"Why do u have a cupcake instead of a cake?"

"So that I can have the whole thing to myself." I started laughing to myself. "What's so funny about that?" 

"I just love the fact how you're just so innocent."

"I'm not innocent!"

"Hahaha okay calm down birthday boy."

"So I'll pick you up at 7 today."

"Oki doki. Bye Cricky."

"Excuse me?" With that I immediately ended the call. I checked the time at it was currently 5pm. I decided to go and get ready for the party. I got out of bed and took a long relaxing shower. I came out and got ready for the party. It was currently 6:45pm and the gift that I ordered for came in. Yesterday I saw him staring at the perfume and I knew that he liked it. But I didn't know why he didn't get it. Suddenly I heard honking in front of the house. There he was standing in front of his Lamborghini Gallardo.

"You look beautiful Lucy."

"Thank you, and you look handsome tonight. Planning on attracting someone?" I said rising my eyebrows at him.

"Quiet. I did invite her but I made it look like as if you invited her."

"What?!" He gave me his innocent face which he knew I couldn't say no to. "Fine then."

"Shall we?" He extended his hand to me.

I accepted his hand. "We shall." We drove off to the club. After 15 minutes we reached the club. There was a long line outside the club but Chris and I just cut through the line since Chris was the owner of the club. We made our way into our own private booth and there was already a crowd there waiting for us. The party was going on pretty well, I never drank that much. Although I did feel pretty drunk. Suddenly I  had the urge to go and pee, so I excused myself and made my way to the washroom. After using the washroom I was making my way to the booth, suddenly a man dragged me out of the club.

"Ouch! Let go of me you drunkhead." 

"Shut up lady." I kicked him in his stomach hoping to escape but I got a slap. I kept pushing him but he slapped me three more times. He let go of my hand and started pulling me by my hair to the car. I felt tears flowing down my face. I was screaming for help until he pushed me to the wall. He was about to kiss me but I kicked his stomach again and he was about to slap me again and I closed my eyes ready for the impact to land on my face, but there was no impact. Instead I could hear punching noises. 

Hey guys, how was it? I hope you guys liked it... Anyways guys don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE. I love you guys so much. Baiii :)