Chapter 8: References and POV Changes

(Y/N)'s POV:

    "Fuck that noise."

    "What?" The apparently WoodScout kid replied.

    "I've seen Gravity Falls. I'm not gonna make any stupid deals. I just want you to give me my goddamn thing."

    "(Y/n), just what the fuck is this thing? It's not like I'll tell anyone else in the camp, what is it?" Max asked, reminding me he's still here.

    "It's none of your business, asshole. It's my thing. I already told you tons of shit about me. How about you tell me some personal things about you, huh?" By now I had turned to face Max. "I can see it all over you! Your hoodie, your whole emo aspect, you have a past. So just man up and tell me would ya?!"

    "(Y/n)?" Max, seemingly, sarcastically asked.

    "What?! Are you going to tell me or should I just get back to getting my thing?!"

    "(Y/n), watch-" Then I felt something hit me on the back of my head and I fell. I couldn't hear anything and black dots slowly started to cloud my vision.

    "Shi-" Shit. That's what I was going to say. But everything went black and I was unable to finish.

    Later, hell knows how long later, I woke up. I was in a big room with stone walls. It was dark, but had a bit of light coming in from the assumably iron bars that covered the small window on the door. With the bit of light I could tell there was some moss and other plants forming on the walls. Jesus, this must be like one of those cliche dungeons in all the movies.

    I looked up, my hands were chained to the wall. I looked to my right, Max was also sitting down chained to the wall. He was still knocked out, so either he was a pussy or he got knocked out after me. Judging as how I never saw him got knocked out it's probably either the second one or both. Most likely both.

    "Max." I spoke, not too loudly in case there were guards outside.

    No answer.

    "Max." Once more, about the same level.

    He moved slightly, but nothing of use.

    "Max." Again I ordered, a bit more stern.

    No answer.

    "Max. I. Need. You. To. Get. Up." Getting more frustrated...

    Absolutely nothing.

    "Max! Goddamnit! GET UP!!" I completely yelled it that time, having no regard for if there are any guards.

    "Fu... you..." Max mumbled, still asleep.

    He must be a heavy sleeper. Shit. Glad to know he dreams of cursing too.

Gwen's POV:

    "Nuh-uh! Macie would never! You've gotta be foolin', Kate."

    "Uh, Gwen?" David asked as he peeked into the room.

    "David, shut up! I'm on the phone! Sorry about that, I thought I was on my break. So, about Macie. What evidence do you have?" I glared at David as I proceeded to talk to Kate.

     "Gwen, I'm really sorry but-"

    "David, you're just going to have to wait! I'm busy here with-"

    "NO!"

    That was something I didn't expect. David actually yelled. He kinda looked... mad. He's never mad.