F I F T E E N .

JB POV.
I woke up due to my alarm and the sunlight shining onto my face. I was getting annoyed of how bright it was, also I was more annoyed because it's Monday.

The weekend flew by just like that, then I thought of Saturday... my heart started fluttering just thinking about Y/n. I never felt this way to someone before, yeah, I had girlfriend's in the past but I never felt this way towards them...

I snapped out of my thoughts because I heard knocking on my bedroom door. "Come in!" I said. A tired Jackson walks in holding a paper in his hand, "Jaebum, I understand... but I don't understand." he mumbled but I still heard him.

I face palmed so hard I almost felt my nose bleed. I didn't get to see Y/n yesterday because I was tutoring Jackson for the quiz thats half our mark.

"Jackson, I explained it over 100 times yesterday. That's why you should pay more attention in class." I grabbed the paper from his hand and explained it to him again.

After that stressful moment, we got ready for school. "Jackson, are you going to have breakfast?" I asked him as he was packing his backpack. "No, I better get going. Still got to talk to my other teacher for the quiz this afternoon." he sighed.

"Wow, what a way to start a week." I shook my head. "I know!" he yelled, "Well, I'm off. See you in class." he walked out the door. Then I realized it's Jackson's last 2 weeks being here..

After I ate and had my coffee, I started walking to Y/n's house. I was getting more nervous the more I got closer, I arrived at her door. As I was about to knock Eunwoo opened the door, "Oh, hey JB." he greeted.

"Y/n should be coming out. Anyways I got to go, see ya!" he walked passed me then walked down stairs disappearing from my site. As I turned to face to door Y/n was already standing there, "Aish, you scared me, why didn't you say anything?" I had my hand on my chest.

"Sorry I thought you heard me." she laughed. I love her laugh, it woke me up even more.  She looks beautiful today and it looks like she's glowing, maybe it's because of her pregnancy.

I don't know, I love it though! "Shall we head to school?" I finally said. "Yeah, lets go." She closed the door behind her and we started walking.

As we were on our way to school, it was kind of awkward because of that night. Her brother had to be the one to see it happen too, I felt kind of embarrassed.

I looked at Y/n and she was spacing out walking, she must be tired so I took this chance to grab her hand. I grabbed her hand and intertwine our hands together, she snapped out of it and looked at me right away. I smiled and she smiled back, I saw the pink color appear on her cheeks. I found it so cute.

When we arrived at the school gate, of course we saw Jimin and Jennie sucking on each others faces. I looked at Y/n and to my surprise she didn't seem bothered by it.

Jimin stopped kissing Jennie and noticed us walking, then we realized we were still holding hands. We let go of each others hand and make a small gap between us, did he see?

I leaned a bit towards Y/n's ear, "Did he notice?" I whispered. "I don't know, just keep walking." I just did as I was told and kept walking. I looked at Jimin and he was glaring at me. Shit, I think he noticed but I'm not to sure.

After our morning classes and that intense quiz, it was finally lunch time. Y/n, Jackson and I went to go eat. Y/n went to go find us a seat since she felt too tired to stand and wait in line.