Chapter 9- The Plan

It was teatime and I was sitting at the griffindor table beside Ginny, Neville, dean and Seamus who have taken me in while things are still going down between ron and I, harry didn't like this but he just sat beside ron because ron is his best friend and he would just lose it. me and harry had a silent truce and agreement. we cant stay mad at each other forever. its just Ron who likes to hold onto petty little things like this.

I turned my head to the weasley twins that had decided to join us. Fred sat on deans left and George sat on  Seamus' right.

"hi Fred, hey George" I said giving them a friendly smile and handed Fred the gravy.

"where's Harry and Ron?" asked George with a curious look and looked around to see them at the other end of the table  and raised an eyebrow.

"we had a bit of a row earlier, Ronald and I mostly and so now they are avoiding me and so im not backing down and returning the favour...I really miss talking to them" she said the last part and her expression dropped to a sad one. Ginny being my best friend placed a hand gently on my shoulder in comfort.

"why exactly are they avoiding you hermy?" asked Fred with a little frown.

"Because they saw me wearing the ferrets top and Ron got jealous" she sighed and rested her chin on her hands. "then Ron questioned me and we had anther row outside the girls bathroom"

"why were you wearing Malfoys clothes?" the twins asked at the same time.

"I had to because after the first task my clothes were shredded and I forgot to bring more with me and so the ferret offered his top to me and that bloody thing had magic words on it so it just made cheeky comments which made Ron blow up" she buried her head into her hands and groaned "and then the words changed again and they were worse then earlier. that's how the second row started"

"what did it say?" asked Dean, Ginny continued comforting me.

"Property of the slytherin prince, touch her and I will rip you apart. looking at you Weasel.... it was also in VERY fancy writing...." I couldn't help it. I started laughing and couldn't stop, it was actually quite funny now that I think about it and Ginny couldn't help but snort and laugh along.

and that's how us Gryffindor's made a fool of ourselves and sound like we were on drugs from all the snorts of laughter.

Ronald and Harry looked at us with raised eyebrows and questioning looks and I looked back with a big smile feeling better and I did something that was completely out of character and no one will ever forget. I poked my tounge out at them and flung my hair back over my shoulder in a sassy motion. Ron's face went red while harry had a surprised expression.

A laugh was heard on the other side of the hall and my head turned to look at the slytherin table to see Malfoy laughing and placing his cup down while pansy and the gang gave him strange looks as if they were thinking he was going mental.  I even snorted when she saw pansy take Malfoys drink and sniff it and slowly pushed it away from him.

I gave him a raised eyebrow when he looked up at me and he gave me a wink then went back to his food.

 "Nice one hermy" said a grinning Seamus. I looked back at Ron to see he had a stubborn look and his cheeks puffed out full of food and I turned back to my friends and whispered:

"Wow, really piggy Ronald is" She shook her head with a smile while the others chuckled and the twins looked over at Ron and harry with cheeky grins and then looked at each other grinning.

"Fred. I think its time to try out prank number 503 on a pair of particular victims" said George

I was thinking the exact same thing George" Fred and George then turned to us and saw our confused and curious expressions

"If you hear any bangs tonight I say you better stay in your dorms although...guys may have to stay in the girls dorm before midnight if they don't want to be blasted to the high hills." Warned Fred.

"You guys definitely have permission to come into the girls dorm until the show is over" said Ginny with an excited expression on her face.

"Thanks" said Seamus and dean at the same time.

"ill wake up Neville and tell him when the time comes so he isn't stuck being a victim. at 5 till 12 we'll knock four times on the door so you girls know its us" said dean.

"ok" said Ginny.

~~~~~~~

Dear Dudes and Chicks.

Dis is Spice here. this chapter is short because in the next chapter things get extreme and really....fan girl and fan boy stuff happens. stuff will start getting intense with the ship so.....

mewhahaha!

also im starting to practice some writing skill things so its not all sounding like a jumble of rambling like what im doing now....yeah...looking at my first few chapters things are all over the place but I reckon things are getting cool.

yip.

love you guys!

c ya!

love spice