Chapter6: Hermione's hideaway

sorry that i haven't updated in a whiles peoples!! forgive me!! ill be continuing this promise! here's a new chapter! hope you like it!

love spice

p.s this chapter is for thewitchofolympus

-----------------

I stood there staring at the blond prick until he disappeared. beside me Ron was in a jealous rage and harry was just looking confused as ever. I couldn't blame him.

"guys its alright, nothing happened between me and Malfoy".

"well then why is he wearing  a gold and silver tee-shirt and you wearing a green tank top which has his bloody perfume wafting off it!". Ron said almost yelling at me as if I had done something very bad.

"RONALD, I SAVED HIS LIFE FROM A DARN VAMPIRE! IN THE PROSESE MY TOP WAS DESTRYED AND SO AS A THANK YOU HE HAD GIVEN ME HIS SHIRT BUT HE SEEMS TO HAVE ALSO THOUGHT OF RAKING YOU UP WHICH HAD OBVIOUSLY WORKED! HIS TOP WAS SILVER EARLYER WHEN WE WENT OUT OF THE CHANGING ROOM!." out of anger I ran for it. I ran to the castle with the boys running after me trying to stop me but I was too fast. I went through a secret passage I had found on one of my late-night wandering from the liberty. you have to high five the knight in shining armour and say "hello, my good fellow". he would bow and his portrait would swing open and you could enter.

 I quickly said, "if you see 2 boys one redhead and one with black hair please don't let them in they are chasing me."

"yes my young lady".

I ran inside and walked down the long stone hallway with torches lighting the way and at the end I entered a large round ballroom with wooden floors and white marble walls with lovely pictures painted onto the walls. around the room there where round tables and covered in white cloth. you could just feel the magic put into this room...there was a lot.

the room made me feel more relaxed, I let out a sigh then walked to the middle of the wooden dance floor and lied down looking at the artwork on the ceiling and examined the crystal chandelier which was handing around 2 story's above me. it was beautiful.

 I could hear the shouting echo from behind the painting of the knight into the stone hallway and through the ballroom.

"uh excuse me but have you seen our friend? she has long brown hair and was wearing a green top". I recognised as Harrys voice.

"you mean a fair young lady who was running like the wind looking distressed?...nope haven't seen her."

"come on, you must have! you just described her!" Ron shouted in annoyance.

"the young maiden has left me with an order to not let you two young men know where she is, and I will stick to that order you savage dogs!"

"ARE YOU HIDDING HERMIONE!" said an angry ron.

"yes" the knight said simply.

"give her back to us now!"

" she is not yours she is her own person, now, you are wasting my time so if you so kindly remove yourselves from my view. goodbye."

I heard the clinking sound of metal and saw the knight walk across the ceiling until he was above me and said.

"my fair lady they will be unable toow that I have left my portrait."

"thank you very much! I owe you"

"there is no need my lady, now how did this happen my lady?" he asked curiously.

"well,the boys were being rude and demanding...well mostly the redhead all because I saved our 'enemy' from vampires. I couldn't let him die...we were doing quests for this thing that happens a certain year and we were chosen to be partners...I see him as my friend even though he is a cheeky bastard. he managed to make my best friends angry and jealous and so they are kinda grumpy at me and wanting an explanation." wow that feels good getting that off my chest.

"you are quite the woman! you saved an acquaintance from bloodsuckers! very brave! only those I find worthy know my name and I find you to be one of my friends my lady, an equal. my name is sir Edmond Lovelace my non-friends call me sir." he bowed, and I smiled.

its nice to meet you Edmond, my name is Hermione, Hermione Granger. most of my friends call me hermy or 'mione. I don't really mind what you call me Edmond". I said with a kind smile looking up at him.

I always give nicknames to my friends...I shall name you braveheart. because you are a brave woman. strong heart."

"thank you Edmond." I giggled "hey Edmond can you tell me about this room?" I said eyeing the old fashioned paintings, ones of which did not move and the old fashioned chairs...a ballroom of some kind.

"gladly braveheart, this used to be the ballroom that I would join with my friends and beautiful wife to dance and celebrate birthdays in. we held glorious balls in here and dance the night away" he said dreamily then his eyes turned to sadness" and then the werewolves came. a huge pack of them killed everyone here, even my beautiful wife...I was the only one who managed to escape but I was wandless and they managed to trap me in front of an oak tree a spell came to mind but without my wand I thought that it would never work but I spoke it anyway and when a were wolf was just about to pounce on me a magnificent black dragon flew in and saved me. I was already half dead but the dragon had managed to get me to the healers before I died...I had constantly left gifts for the dragon until the day of my death. I was painted here in memory and to hide this ballroom from unworthy humans or creatures. you are a worthy one. I am sorry that our first meeting was a bit mean but now that I know you properly you are my friend."

"oh my gosh I have read about you in a history book I found! they didn't say your real name tho...I think they made up  a name for you..."

"braveheart, are you a slytherin by any chance?"

"no im a Gryffindor".

"but what you are wearing says...?"

"oh!...yeah the boy who saved me gave me this since my clothing was ruined while saving him."

"what is this young mans name if I may ask?"

"Draco Malfoy, he's a slytherin."

" i know this this Malfoy person ive met him before he also one of my friends i had given him the nickname dragon".

"so he knows about this place?"

"yes i met him not so long ago, he was running away from the caretaker. i asked him why and he said that it was so a girl would not get caught. so i had let him in. we had also heard somebangs5 seconds later and his eyes had gone misty and i heard him whisper' she is amazing' with a smile on his face. i learnt that he was able to communicate with the girl through his mind."

"that was me! i had to make sure that he was not caught since he had came to save me."

"you two are amazing, now i shell go off and check to see if the dogs have gone away."

he walked out thought the passage and shouted back that they were gone.

i made my way out of the portrait,said my goodbyes, thanked im again, gave him a kiss on the metal cheek and left towards the kitchens.